A note to those who will be logging on to UMR soon

Burn_E99

Baltimore & Ohio
This is just a note that I have left a long (50 car) train on one of the Oakwood yard leads (east/west forgot which). I would prefer it to be left there (or somewhere in Oakwood) in one piece, as I would like to do the delivery for it. Also, to clear it up if another train is left in oakwood, the train I have left is headed by 4 locos, (in this order) CN Dash 9, Rio Grande Dash 9, UP SD40, and UP SD40 in reverse. I will have time to move it probably Friday this week, but if it is still there on Saturday, it will definitely be gone by Sunday.

I will update this as needed if I log off with it left in another town.

Thanks in advance for not messing with it.

BurnE

Due to the update to v8.0, this train I mentioned no longer exists. The is, now, a train in Palmer on SDG 3 that has 46 cars in it, and is headed by 3 locos, a BNSF Dash 9, a Rio Grande Dash 9, and a SP Dash 9. I will have it moved by saturday to a new yard, which I will post here.

Figured I might post here as well, I have left 2 UP GP60's pulling two sets of Boeing Fuselage cars that are loaded on GHOO Yard OB Track 1. Please leave them alone.

Thanks in advance,
AMTRAKwannabe

You guys on UMR need some thing what what Ive got form my Run8 server. Or what I use on my FMR route. We have a Google Doc that we fill out whats on what tracks.

This here is what the FMR one looks like. THIS
The one for my Run8 server is much more complicated. But some thing like this might help you guys out in better running trians.

If they are using car tagger, you could even tag the locomotives with your user name. And the CYO idea wouldn't hurt.

(Apologies for going slightly off topic here)

This multiplayer stuff sounds incredible. You can actually roam around a map and click any train and drive it (assuming it doesn't belong to anyone)? I'm tempted to get 2012...

(Apologies for going slightly off topic here)

This multiplayer stuff sounds incredible. You can actually roam around a map and click any train and drive it (assuming it doesn't belong to anyone)? I'm tempted to get 2012...

Its the same as when playing a session by your self. But with other players driving trains. It has its issues, but it works and can be fun.

I'd be very interested to see how well it works with a system like a British tramway, with maybe 10+ users on driving trams at the same time. Does anyone know the limit of how many users you can have at any time on there?

Jack

Back