Where are my utc paintshed files?

jammyno1

Hi, I'm trying to transfer some utc paintshed reskins I did, into trainz 2004. The problem is I have no idea where the files are.

I'm pressuming they're in the temporary files somewhere but does anyone have the exact location?

I'm using a windows 7 machine.

Thanks! :)

They should be in your CMP under "My Content", and you save them as a CDP, and transfer that CDP you made into 04.

I have a TRS2006 route that I will backdate the config file, and I want an TRS2004 user (or UTC user) to test it to see if it will install in their game.

What is your trainz-build line in a route that you made, so I can backdate my route to your build ?

Last edited:
Since there is no CMP in UTC that's a big help - sorry I am away from home away from my trainz beast but all your reskins are stored are from memory in a folder called costume/downloads - each will have there own directory that will start with your kuid

why not have a look in the UTC area of the forums sure someone has had the same problem at some time and posted in there about it.

They should be in your CMP under "My Content", and you save them as a CDP, and transfer that CDP you made into 04.

I have a TRS2006 route that I will backdate the config file, and I want an TRS2004 user (or UTC user) to test it to see if it will install in their game.

What is your trainz-build line in a route that you made, so I can backdate my route to your build ?

If you installed in the default location it would be here:
C:\Program Files\Auran\Trainz\World\custom

Otherwise it's:
*where ever you installed and all folders/routes to the next folder*\Auran\Trainz\World\custom

Back