Lifetime First Class Ticket purchase option not available?

pdkoester

DoubleYouPea & Espee fan!
Well, as I am about to expire soon, I was considering the lifetime FCT option. However, I do not seem to be able to find it. :eek: Can somebody help me with where to find it? :confused: It seems to only show the other options, but not lifetime. :( Weird. Thank you in advance!

Paul

Maybe we all have less than a 1 year FCT to live ... Run for your lives ... Mega Super Cell Snowstorm PITA is comming :cool:

No one gets out of life, alive !

There may be a chance that N3V decided to discontinue them so that they gain more profit for whatever reason. Subscription-based products usually yield in more profit over time compared to lifetime subscriptions.

Well, it would be nice if shaneturner or windwalker, somebody from NV3, anybody that can find out. We all will have to speculate otherwise.

Paul

I informed Zec of the thread, he said he passed it on to the folks higher up, but ya still no word.

peter

I just came across this thread. I too hope an answer is found as I'm saving up for a lifetime FCT and am currently about 60 dollars away.

Kieran.

I've had a look at the page this morning and can't find the Lifetime option either. Spiffy is the one to ask on that front though.

Shane

Your request has been received
We have received your request and will get back to you with further details shortly. You can login to the support center or check your mailbox for further updates.

General Information
Ticket ID#HSU-698-68477
Full Namepdkoester
Emailpdkoester"at"hotmail"dot com"

Subject: Looking for lifetime subscription First Class Ticket (FTC)
Could you please help me locate a link to the lifetime subscription FTC? I'd greatly appreciate this. Thank you in advance,

Paul

It's only good till @ the year 2037 ... Not your lifetime :hehe:
I purchased the lifetime ticket some time ago and that is what I paid for so if it is only available to 2037 some one will be breaking the contract and will be sued
providing I am still around then:)

Last edited:
Suing is not a good idea with that, as contract law is very complex and it's not clear whose lifetime it refers to (and anyway, there are technical limits for such items anyway due to the way computers work).

Shane

so no answer for how to obtain this or a solution to get a link? thanks, I am in a holding pattern now...

Back