Hold Ctrl+Right Click - Okay, Another One

SantaFebuff

That's So Trainz Forum
I'm having trouble finding a way to remove the overlay of the hover-over message "Hold Ctrl+Right Click" to bring up the properties menu in game. I really find it annoying sometimes and already know the action is available. I forget how I did it in TRS2006, but is there a way to disable it in TS12 as well?

Cheers,
Joshua

-allownoctrlrightclick in trainzoptions.

it can be annoying in cab mode in a yard setting or other close quarters with other trains though.

Thanks Justin, I will frequently turn this on and off... probably shortcut trainzoptions on the desktop.

Cheers,
Joshua

Where is trainzoptions in TS12?
In the root folder of your TS12 install.

If it is not there, the game follows all default settings. You can make the file manually. Do a search on the forum to find how; there is a topic hidden in the TS12 support forum that has a copy of (my) trainzoptions.txt.

In TS12 without SP1 it's in the base folder of Trainz. TS12 with SP1 looks for it in the UserData subfolder of the Trainz folder. In TS12 with Sp1 you have to create the trainzoptions.txt file yourself.

Peter

Thx guys for guiding me to trainzoptions.txt file. Since posting my earlier message I have been playing around and it would appear that if you hide the cursor in the bottom left corner of the screen, that annoying pop up does not ................. pop up!

Thx again. Colin.

Back