Trainz On The Road: March 8, 9, and 10 - Victoria, Australia

ZecMurphy

Community Assistant
Good Afternoon All
Over the March long weekend (March 8th, 9th, and 10th), there will be two Trainz On The Road stalls in Victoria. One will be at the Steamrail Victoria open days (March 9th and 10th), the second will be at the Sandown Model Railway Exhibition (March 8th, 9th, and 10th).

For the Steamrail Victoria open days, you can find us on a shared stand with the Victorian Steam Locomotive Company. Please see this brochure for information on the open days: http://steamrail.com.au/documents/brochures/2014/2014-03-09-10_Open_Days.pdf

You can find the Steamrail workshops, within the Newport workshops, here (google maps)

For the Sandown Model Railway Exhibition, please see this website for further information: http://www.aep.org.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3&Itemid=5

Sandown Racecourse is found here (google maps)

Both TOTR stands are being run by members of the community, with the Sandown stand being run by Ian (spiec), and the Steamrail open weekend stand by myself.

Please note, any changes/information for these two stands will be posted in this thread.

I realise I've bumped this thread, but what would be really nice is if Trainz on the Road came to the UK (perhaps one of the major shows like Warley). Unfortunately, both Australia and America are out of the question for me due to not having a passport.

Shane

Good Morning All
There are members of the community in several other countries who also run TOTR stands. Please keep in mind that the Trainz On The Road stands are normally community run, it just happens that I'm running one as well (simply because... I love Trainz :) ).

I am not sure at this stage which exhibitions/shows/etc these other teams attend, however I believe a group normally attends Warley (and possibly one or two other events) with a TOTR stand; and I believe Yutzk from JointedRail runs a few TOTR's in the US. We are considering putting together a calender of the TOTR events in future, however it may be a while before we are able to organize this, if at all.

Regards

Back