Can anyone explain this ?

hotgrove

Once again an area that was finished months ago has went crazy.Its like a huge rectangle of dark texture has been dropped into an area of what was once grass texture ?.Is there an easy fix or will I have to go over it all again ?
2up4p4y.jpg

Looks like it might be a texture update and the creator has used the wrong kuid or updated the wrong one. Has happened with a few a while back. Use the show kuids option in surveyor and get it's kuid then oprn for edit in Content manager and see if it's now a grey looks a bit like tarmac instead of Grass!

Thanks for the replies folks.Yes Superfudd that is the correct screenshot.A dark rectangle of tarmac like texture has been dropped onto a motorway service station surrounded by grass and shrubs etc.It stretches out a it longer than is shown here.Went over it all again but you can never quite get the same result.

No I never even considered that Stagecoach and have since repaired it.I was wondering why just a section (although quite large) was affected when the same grass texture has been used throughout that area of my layout.....As I said it's as if a rectangle of dark texture has been dropped at random over a part that section.However I went over it all again.

Back