Calling all 3D Modelers - Diagram and Drawing List

SantaFebuff

That's So Trainz Forum
I had really forgotten the value of the boxes I have stored away in our guest room... a way while back I bought some magazines off an old model railroader who held a good subscription to many model railroad magazines... as I'm sure you know, they publish, from time to time, diagrams and drawings. I often never really had a scanner back when I first got these a few years back. But recently I rediscovered them and their potential and have been making a list of all the diagrams and drawings I have in these magazines. I just started the list a few hours ago, so it is quite small, but this collection is massive. The guy sold me probably 4 or more decades of magazines for 10 dollars.

I will only scan diagrams for those who are capable or actual 3D modelers, and only do so on request. NOTE: Highlighted materials of any sort and of any color or drawings and diagrams that have been claimed and will be scanned. You may still receive a copy, but you must contact me first.

NOTICE: This is a live document. I am, as I type this, updating this document. Please check back in daily for more additions that will go in without warning, at any time of my leisure. I recommend if you are an interest 3D modeler or designer that you bookmark this link and check it bi-daily, or something of that schedule. I will notify on this forum and on the document once all the magazines and diagrams have been accounted for.

PM me for additional information on any diagram or drawing, I prefer lists of requested diagrams or drawings over individual PMs - but this does not prohibit single requests.

Disclaimer, I do not own or have created the materials listed but only use and distribute given on the basis that these are outdated sources that are now serving a new purpose rather than rotting away, used by no modern modeler. I assume no rights nor profitiblity from these works which will be credited (naturally as part of the scan) to the proper sources and persons whom own and deserve all credits. I've been doing this for awhile and haven't gotten a nasty letter from Model Railroader or Model Railroad Craftsman, so I'm pretty sure they're fine with this... I mean, my collection stops around 2004... not sure I'm spoiling anything there. ;) I shouldn't have to put that disclaimer in, but not everyone here knows me well enough to know I'm an honest man.

Link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FmCI8X5vYv-29oMwgVe1TT83tIaHAfAQef12Rp716g8/edit?usp=sharing

I hope my list doesn't fall on death ears.

Cheers,
Joshua

Back