New train to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steaming101

Local Transition Era nut
I'm pretty sure someone on this forum knows what this is:
File:Spirit_Train_2.png

If you can't see the picture, here's the link (no pun intended!):http://zeldawiki.org/

Yup, that's right! I am modeling ALL of the sets by first appearance, and also by request, the enemy trains (Demon Train, Armored, Bomb) and the Commuter Trains that appear early on. Now bear with me, as I will tell you this: I don't know how to code. I do plan on collaborating with others.

Last edited:
Now, all of you are gonna have to hold on to your horsepower (again, no pun intended), because this is gonna take a while. I'm gonna release them in first appearance, which means the first time each part is available.

Zeldaboy14 has already started this you best pm hem before you release he hold the copyright for these models.

I'm pretty sure someone on this forum knows what this is:
File:Spirit_Train_2.png

If you can't see the picture, here's the link (no pun intended!):http://zeldawiki.org/
Steaming101, I've already done this model with help from TomixNscale89. If you really want it, wait a little while, as I'm working on re-organizing my download post on the RCW. I'll put it up later today, with the Wooden Train, enginespec, and the whistles. I have yet to work on the Coaches, cannons, and Flat trucks though.

Here's the screenshot that I took of it. I The reason the words are is because I have TomixNscale89's permission to upload it onto the RCW.
trainzzeldaspirittrain_zps56ba4c59.jpg

EDIT: Sure you can work with me. I'm still learning the process, and maybe a second hand might get me a bit farther with these models.

Here's the screenshot that I took of it. I The reason the words are is because I have TomixNscale89's permission to upload it onto the RCW.
trainzzeldaspirittrain_zps56ba4c59.jpg

EDIT: Sure you can work with me. I'm still learning the process, and maybe a second hand might get me a bit farther with these models.
Soooo, how are you able to release models ripped from another game legally?

You need a account to post or upload not to download RCW = Railroad Custom Works my husband is the owner but hes on leave form a stress attack and under doctors others to stay away form trainz he's unlikely to get back into it lost the heart to model sadly. Steaming101 you are more then welcome to join the team let me ask dragon about staffing first if you wish to join RCW that is dear.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back