Help us find out what the community's favorite Train is!

n3vgames

Administrator

Trainz Survey - Help us find out what the community's favorite Train is!

We are interested to find out what our community's favorite Train is. Could it be the UP Big Boy, Little Joe or the Eurostar? So many to choose from so make sure you get your vote in to find out which Train dominates the "Favourite Train" poll!

On the Poll page we have listed only a few Trains that you might find as your favorite. You’re not limited to choosing one we have listed though. If your favorite Train isn’t in our list, be sure to add it in the “Other” section of the poll.

NOTE: The poll is at the bottom of this page!

Click to take the "Favorite Train" Poll

Perhaps.

Anyway, had to go for "other" and wrote down the BR203 (although BR202 looks the same for me), the good German diesel workhorse.

rrf_loc.jpg

OK, I'm trying to choose 'other' but it won't accept the choice, keeps saying "This question requires an answer." So I'm unable to complete questionnaire.

Paul

How about a new LNER A0 Flying Scotsmen? That would be nice to see. I can already see it taking passenger trains...

OK, I'm trying to choose 'other' but it won't accept the choice, keeps saying "This question requires an answer." So I'm unable to complete questionnaire.

Paul
I agree with Paul here, unable to complete the survey for the same reason. :(

Cant select 'other @ as there is no button to click on. How ever choosing one of the others allows you to fill it in. Not really giving a fair poll as Im sure the one you click the button on will be the one chosen as your selection. For me it would be The Ruston and Hornsby 4Hwd or the Manning Wardle 0-4-0St.

Survey really wants you to select one predefined answer on top, in order for it to accept your input.

Paul

Which kinda makes the survey one sided and useless if they want our proper thoughts.

3 Days later, and still not fixed...kinda answers your questioning thoughts...they do NOT want to really know what you want.

If this is intended to be included with the T:ANE release, it's pretty sad, as all those choices are already available on the DLS or via DLC, in one form or another.

Anyway, since the poll won't accept it, I'd like to see an EMD SD38 locomotive, a non-dynamic braked Conrail SD38 to be specific.

Last edited:
I WANT CUSTOM ENGINES, BUT N3V IS NOT CARING FOR THERE CUSTOMERS! :(
While I would agree with the last part of your statement, N3V's job is, in my opinion, to make the game and provide support, not make locomotives. Crying and whining like a little brat isn't going to help you or anybody else.

Last edited:
Really? The only sad part is sad sack speculations like this....do you guys belong to some kind of club or something?

What speculation? I just got power and internet back after being out for three days...I tried to vote in the poll and it would not accept my "write in" vote.

No speculation. N3V did not FIX the problem with the write-in votes on their poll. that tells me that they do not really want you to write in an "other" vote...they want you to pick one of their pre-existing products to be included in T:ANE.

And FWIW, Yes, I am a member of quite a few "Clubs". Jelly?

Back