Midwest Grain 3.0 - Release 1/30/14

I seem to be having some hit and miss issues with it, I'll just wait in line and grab it when i can!

Do you have anything open for edit? Do you have the latest TFX? Is there anything showing up in your open for edit tab in CMP?

I would redownload the Train FX library, MAKE SURE you overwrite it when CMP asks.

Mike

Ok, so it wasn't open for edit. I installed the latest Train FX Library, did nothing. Didn't even ask me to overwrite anything. Any ideas?

That's your problem, you will need to reset the warnings in CMP. It's supposed to ask you to overwrite it when you install it.

Thanks,

Mike

Thank you. i reset it. let me try re-installing the FX library again.
EDIT: Yep, nothing. It didn't even ask me. again.
EDIT 2: OH wait, it did work. Thank you for the help.

Last edited:
The trucks or wheels are spinning the wrong way on the pvrx SD70M. I'm sure its a easy fix in the config file but I just don't know how to do it. Could someone tell me how to fix it? Thanks, Jeff

Hmm, I double checked that last night and they are fine. Make sure you grab any of the older 70, 80, or 90 series engines from the site to correct this. If you still have older trucks, they will be reversed. Also make sure to overwrite when installing the new ones, thanks!

Mike

Ok so I was just looking at the MWG 3.0 Route, I noticed on the far corner of the map. that there was a consist of Tropicana cars. is this just mine? I also realized that these cars are payware. You might want to fix this by the way.

Hmm, I double checked that last night and they are fine. Make sure you grab any of the older 70, 80, or 90 series engines from the site to correct this. If you still have older trucks, they will be reversed. Also make sure to overwrite when installing the new ones, thanks!

Mike
Thanks Mike, sorry for the trouble. I just deleted my old trucks and reinstalled and all is good. Jeff

You had me worried there for a minute, Kevin would yell at me for that as he made it a point to ask me about it during the pack!! LOL

Mike

The route looks great and I love all the new content I don't even know where to begin. I do have a question though, on the website is says something about new rules? I was wondering if you could tell me what they are or if they were even created.

Yes we do have a new rule coming up, will update the route as soon as it's ready. Need to double check one thing on it, but it's something I think you all will love.

Mike

Unsure if it has been pointed out yet, but in the ends of the MOW boxcar, it still says DRGW instead of PVRX.

Back