Midwest Grain 3.0 - Release 1/30/14

22alpha

Hey Guys, those who preordered the content pack for Midwest Grain 3.0 should now be getting your emails to advise you the file is ready for download. If you did not get an email and you preordered you can log into your account and look in the My Downloadable products area to get the files there. Please be aware this is a large file as it contains 15 new items. The route will also be released shortly, please give us time to get everything up and ready to go. The content pack is available now and will remain for sale for the rest of the weekend.

5665221b642e0b7d645d60bc06564574.jpg

Last edited:
Looks fantastic!! Missing one dep from the content pack. Enginesounds for the GP38-2 exUP's i beleave?
Unknown Location: <kuid2:45324:53006:1>

I am very Pleased with all the content released. Well worth the wait. :D Thanks again!!!

G'day, managed to get in before the flood but I am also missing <kuid2:45324:53006:1> which is an enginesound otherwise all seems good.
Regards
Barrie

When is the route going to be available? I want to try it out.

Thanks to you all for the stuff you make for us.

Warm regards,

Dave Snow

So, the server is flooded and unavailable, right? I can`t wait to acces my pre-order, great work guys:)

That is correct. Were experiencing some issues with the site right now....looking into them and will hopefully be OK by this afternoon we are hoping. Mike will keep the thread updated....

Back