Modify Session to include ExTrainz Manager Script

ebertsch

Ethan Bertsch
Hi all,

I am a long time player, first time poster. I have been working on a "Trainz Manager" script to help me play the game. Some of the features are listed below.

1. View ALL rolling stock and the products they can carry.
2. View all the consists for the current session and any products they are loaded with.
3. View all industries for the current session and the products they consume/produce (similar to the "Display Industry Status" script).
4. View all the products for the current session, with the ability to click on a specific icon and display the following for a specific product:
a: View all consists that can carry the product and all consists that are currently loaded with the product.
b: View all industries that can consume/produce the product.
5. For a specific consists, the ability to view all the cars and what they are loaded with (if anything).
6. For a specific consists, the ability to view all the industries that the consists can load products from or, if it has products loaded, to view all the industries that it can deliver to.

I have been using the script for a little while now and it makes my game play a lot more fun. I will soon be uploading it to the DLS.

My question is, what are the rules or guide lines for modifying an existing MP session to include this script? I want to be respectful of the other creators as well.

Back