Model Railroadz

If anyone hasn't tried them yet, the curve templates kingconrail put up are excellent also. Makes proper curves a snap

mrr_035.jpg

mrr_036.jpg

mrr_037.jpg

:)
Felix

Trainz Tribute

For those of you using baseboards for the floor of your Model RailRoadz:

kuid_135014_102053.jpg

<KUID:135014:102053>

and the Lo-Res is <KUID:135014:102052> if you don't need so much detail.

One of my first routes was re-creating what was going to be in my basement in N-Scale. Over 8 years, I only got the table built and got the first oval of track laid. I had put down this exact beige carpet in the basement! Trainz has allowed me to continue the project and the pain of having to move and tear the original all down doesn't seem so bad. Still a work in progress, but I'm having a blast adding to it every now and then. I'm still not sure what to do with the unfinished areas yet.

N2114_1.jpg

N2114_2.jpg

Enjoy the rug! :wave:

Andrew

Thanks for downloading montanawestern! That module was made for people to edit, and play with and make it their own! Cool shots!

Thanks for downloading montanawestern! That module was made for people to edit, and play with and make it their own! Cool shots!
has anyone setup a modular standard for modules for Model Trainzing? I like working on more detailed areas (which leads to routes never getting done) and it'd be nice if we all could agree on a similar standard for connecting points to merge modules all into one larger route :D

That is what I was thinking about. We should have a certain height and track distance from the edge of the "world". Not in Trainz right now, on my phone, but I could take some

measurements and post shots later today!

That is what I was thinking about. We should have a certain height and track distance from the edge of the "world". Not in Trainz right now, on my phone, but I could take some

measurements and post shots later today!
Make a blank template that everyone can download and modify.

Always amazed more people don't make use of th ruler tool. It's so helpful.
A quick lesson on the ruler tool would be useful, Because I'm trying to model this layout. HO scale and whenever i use the ruler… I dunno, just a bit of help would be appreciated.
FNMKqI2.jpg

Thanks, and cheers.

For those who might be interested in downloading the Narrow Gauge Mini Land model railroad, its now on the DLS, as is the Animas Canyon route.

Back