Model Railroadz

3d436626e9ff66d89dd3102b69083e91.png

Need to find some good farm backdrops, but everything has been working great so far though.

How do you make it hollow underneath? (Sorry to ask so many questions)
See if this make it a bit clearer

Just place a Dighole ( Should be built in ) against the wall and hey presto.

Sorry to place these again in the thread but Mcguirel any idea why your splines are only showing the circles ether end but nothing in between

You can see i have it selected and placed on the floor but they wont show ?, Really could use sum nice Rural backdrops so i hope its sumthing simple i can fix to make these show.
Cheers Mick.

Finally managed to get one started. Its good fun, 1 baseboard and you can try get it detailed as much as possible.
Screenies Soon :)

Cheers
David

It's only taken 14 years to work out, but it looks great!

All the 'Trainz is a real simulator' buffs will be pulling their hair out though ;)

It's only taken 14 years to work out, but it looks great!

All the 'Trainz is a real simulator' buffs will be pulling their hair out though ;)

For me personally this is what i have been looking for since i began with this game how ever many years ago, I've never been as excited to race home at the end of the day too see what others have done with this amazing idea of Kimo's. And lately i was kind of really getting over it all and could of quite easily ( I Think ) walked away from it, I owe Kimo a lot of thanks for relighting the flame so to speak lol.
Cheers Mick.:)

Can not wait for a really cool modular type layout to be released (Hopefully MP).
Due to my Extreme Excitement, I will work to fix my backgrounds and match them to my UST-1 SpeedTrees.
Not specifically for Matruck, but for the community in general.

Put my current project on hold and spent the afternoon tinkering with this great idea....I'm unable to download the huge brick wall as my trainz 2009 requires SP2.....this presents a problem....might just have to raise the extreme edge of the board and texture it....for the idea i have i wont need a full board as my route will contain numerous twists and turns......I've came up with this as a working space.
2qk6mu1.jpg
ae2jid.jpg

Last edited:
Are most of you guys using a scale or real life measurements? I've started a 4x8 in HO scale, but it looks so small. Maybe its right and just looks funny because I'm use to the wide open spaces of most routes in trainz.

Back