Model Railroadz

Thanks for the nice words.

The building did give me a few headaches and my track plan isn't exactly great but i might at long last get something finished.
I see one of my double yellows needs straightened. :D

VVB7JEV.jpg

RfFQv3A.jpg

R5xG2uM.jpg

zee84Xa.jpg

����
yVT2qFJ.jpg

PsZ5VMQ.jpg

����
trhwJHi.jpg

j9RobUz.jpg

W3WlzDW.jpg

[FONT=&quot]
T16E4FK.jpg
[/FONT]

Last edited:

This is one of those Gem's of a Route,

:clap:Detail so well accomplished here, you are one gifted Route Builder.......I can't imagine how much time you put into this, but it is astonishing, and so natural looking.....:clap:

Thank you for sharing with us.......

Peace and good health to you Sir Hotgrove....:wave:

Kind words indeed blueodessey....many thanks.

just a final space to fill with a railyard/depot type thingy and little bits here and there and hopefully it runs well enough to share.

Regards hotgrove.

Thanks for your comments :)

This is another of my stored MR routes, I have a habit of leaving them alone for a while and then going back to see if I can improve them, it's a cycle that I repeat until I've had enough of trying to improve and then get a brave mode on and publish it.

More screenies?..well seing that you ask, just one more......

Tanhaus-2.jpg

Hopefully I will be adding it to one of my freeware threads soon.

Cheers,
Graham

Snaps taken on etozorak's new Mountenay switching layout. I especially brought my old Baldwin ten wheeler out of retirement just to give this layout a try. I like shunting/switching puzzle layouts and this is a really good one. Snaps taken in TRS22 with only a small number of minor unknowns and two faulty bush assets giving problems which didn't affect the operation of the layout at all.
Two box cars, two flat cars, a tank car and a bobber caboose with all the freight cars carrying loads for delivery made for an interesting puzzle session and it would have been very easy to make it more of a challenge by adding in a couple of freight cars needing to be picked up as well.

sdvNS5f.jpg

c8wMBzK.jpg

F9oN60q.jpg

URKcWga.jpg

WsBZcMu.jpg

Last edited:
KotangaGirl, I searched and tried to download the Mountenay switching layout, while in TRS22 but it seems to be missing some assets. The icon of the route has a "broken link" symbol in the upper right corner. I'm really a "newbie" when it comes to downloading routes, and even more so now in TRS22, so how can I determine what assets are missing and how to obtain them?

Sorry if this is a duplicate.....but I think I originally replied to the wrong post.

KotangaGirl, I searched and tried to download the
Mountenay switching layout, while in TRS22 but it seems to be missing some assets. The icon of the route has a "broken link" symbol in the upper right corner. I'm really a "newbie" when it comes to downloading routes, and even more so now in TRS22, so how can I determine what assets are missing and how to obtain them?

Back