Model Railroadz

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Great looking stuff Bob Ross! Don't look now, but I think the red car in the upper right of the second shot got himself turned around in traffic!

Isn't it getting towed?

Good catch! I didn't see it either. The green truck is a tow truck and the rear wheels of the red car are off the pavement. The mayflower truck never should have turned left. Now it's blocking the intersection and the light is green for the thru traffic.

Bill

I know a lot of model trainzers frown upon adding roofs to their model layouts due to the zooming in and out.

However i wanted to have a go at creating an enclosed space for my layout........it went like this.

I0EGeMD.jpg

wpeWVK2.jpg

JXhcbqw.jpg

0IQ6l5P.jpg

[FONT=&quot]
h1ev1sT.jpg
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Excellent job!

A tip for the roof/ceiling is to put the assets in heir own layer, then it's easy to make visible or invisible.

Cheers,

Graham

Thanks for the kind words Tom and Graham.

I've heard about putting different categories in layers when tackling model railroad layouts but i wouldn't know where to begin.

Had to ensure i was in the consist TAB when going in and out in case i dragged anything out of place.

Thankfully the perimeter splines don't come into play when i start to build the route but the centre section is a different story and i may need to compromise there.

Anyway it's good to be back in trainz again.

Last edited:
A few from a MR still very much in it's infancy.

Thought it best to put a few up before i lose the route like everything else i've started :)

5vHhmBB.jpg

5ArKUVt.jpg

bL2FLtV.jpg

iPpE8Ok.jpg

GYp7I8i.jpg

GYwFCVI.jpg

vy5igRU.jpg

paOP28W.jpg

[FONT=&quot]
vMBbuGD.jpg
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Amazing pics from all trainzers and railfanners,

Attic, indoor gartenbahn featuring layout wire (power bus).
Attic%2C-indoor-gartenbahn-featuring-layout-wire-%28power-bus%29..jpg

Hotgrove, just out of curiosity, can you please enlighten me on where to find those window panes based on your screenshot?

Regards, Random Sandwich

Last edited:
Hi there lspdyiu that attic looks impressive.
Ingenious creation of the columns.

The window frames are by ish6 and they are under his Marsz content.
I wonder where i could find those plants in your attic ? :D

Last edited:
Back