Model Railroadz

Coming along nicely. I hear you about people, they can be tiresome, esp if you are having to raise them to platform level and need to do it for every one. Really wish trainz had an apply height tool for objects, similar to splines.

Thanks whamm0. With placing people I find it best to pick a not too large area on the layout and place people on that and do all the adjustments & etc, - and then go and do something else once it's done. Otherwise it becomes a tedious exercise and creativity gets sacrificed over the urge to just get the job over and done with.

[FONT=&quot]I have today uploaded my new route Tokyo Model Trainz to the DLS.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Without the following great Japanese content creators this route would never have been build.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

• Hirochi
  • Keimei
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dōmo arigatōgozaima****a[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Also a great thanks to [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

• Euromodeller
  • Janathan
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Enjoy.[/FONT]

Screenshot-2020-09-06-at-04-00-30.png

Morten16c for your intrest only one not on DLS 2:1329952:100667:2 by Samplaire (Sam ballast V4) goto to his site search and download ok.

Thanks
Tom

Last edited:
Whamm0, That last shot could have been taken in the Wind River country of Wyoming. Except for the train and tracks, I have photographs almost exactly like that with the Wind River running at the base of the cliffs.... Nice job!

Thanks everyone. I have been working on it a bunch and I am glad to hear you like it. I thought it would be something different to try my hand at. I wasn't sure at first (usually my routes start out with me doubting myself) but then as I added details it started to fall together.

I thought it would be something different to try my hand at. I wasn't sure at first (usually my routes start out with me doubting myself) but then as I added details it started to fall together.

I am like that too, too critical of my own work, that's why I have only released a few modelz, I need to be less critical of my own stuff and go for it!

A few more shots...
Engine shops and yard...
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Looking west, just south of yard..

Town of Dry Gulch...just south of previous, looking west

One of the many mines, just west of Dry Gulch

West end, looking southeast...

Looking west down the northern half about midway across the route from the yard..

Fort No-Name (just north of Dry Gulch)

Engine shops...

What is this?

Had to climb up higher on a nearby hill to see....still not sure what it is.....?

Cheers
Walter

Frying SAUCER under construction @ military arms base:hehe:

I’m trying to find a life sized ceiling room light 4 MR has anyone seen it (I know Vulcan has made some MRZ assets 4 MR but notably only his ceiling spline is present).

Ranciderwrich

Last edited:
@philskene - that looks a little 'sketchy' to me. You sure you didn't forget to ink it in? Very cool effect.

Thanks for the ufo comments. I saw that asset and knew I had to use it somewhere. My story for it is that the military traveled back in time to retrieve a ufo that contained some alien remains. They have electric fields that hide their presence, but the generator malfunctioned that day :)

For those who don't want it showing, I put the whole thing on its own layer so it can be hidden.

Who knows, maybe I will add a Stargate as well (their is an actual asset for that after all. I believd there are also some star trek shuttles lying around too)

@lspdyiu - I have often wondered if such lights exist, but never seen any.

Cheers
Walter

Back