Model Railroadz

diorama: cityshunt

... in this weekend a remake of the cityshunt diorama ... with a beautiful factoryscene of lotharhake, redone by philskene ...
... left the downtown buildings of jointedrail and right from davesnow ...

diorama-cityshunt.jpg

diorama-cityshunt.jpg

diorama-cityshunt.jpg

diorama-cityshunt.jpg

diorama-cityshunt.jpg

diorama-cityshunt.jpg

diorama-cityshunt.jpg

diorama-cityshunt.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful... ;)

NKP

Thank you, Pioneer X with the new expansion should be released this coming weekend hopefully.....I think the added details make it stand out, I still want to add some more "window dressing" on some of the remaining buildings. Then I think it will be pretty much complete but I always seem to find more to add.............

Slight update for the Hotel and Bail Bonds building windows and added a pizza shop with a music poster next door to complete Pioneer Town:

m3FSksU.jpg

KV8J9NS.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you, Pioneer X with the new expansion should be released this coming weekend hopefully.....I think the added details make it stand out, I still want to add some more "window dressing" on some of the remaining buildings. Then I think it will be pretty much complete but I always seem to find more to add.............

I'm not really good make up layout sucks..:hehe:

nkp

And now to compliment the Bar with no name, we have the Club with no name, every up and coming hip town needs it's own underground goth club and Pioneer is no different: Honestly, I was annoyed with what to do with an all black building until I came across a flaming skull open sign,,,instant goth club. Perfectly situated between a tattoo parlor and a pizza shop...

EiJduNO.jpg

PINHlwH.jpg

Last edited:
So with the buildings now pretty much completed for the town of Pioneer, it was time to "Greenify" the main street:

V6ctb2V.jpg

DYwVcUR.jpg

PhFdBsY.jpg

sLfr1RR.jpg

OvLM4Qo.jpg

Below: Made the mulch darker and raised the container holding the trees
t6ZxycI.jpg

Last edited:
Still very much work in progress.

I need to pop down to the local model shop to get paints and scenic items.

Full screen/1080p:

This started out as half serious, I really did not expect this to come out. Sometimes I surprise myself .

Trains, lighted stores and pigeons. What more could you want on a bike ride down main street at sunset ? This is a preview of the completed Pioneer town on my Pioneer X MRR layout made with TMR17...watch out for pigeon droppings.......

Go Big: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uq1oSafJFw&t=3s

Last edited:
So Pioneer Town is done, now for some shots of the finished Bluesville Town: Below you will find a Starbucks with a modern art facade, a Pizza shop, some Clothing shops, a Apothecary Shop, transit map and a Motor cycle shop

nJMp3XY.jpg

b2JaBuT.jpg

6bhGu5V.jpg

AXzy2YH.jpg

h8qSInP.jpg

le5vAgi.jpg

DLsVVRP.jpg

Last edited:
Pioneer eXpanded now available on the DLS. Look for <KUID:793180:100397> and below are some updated pictures with some new textures which you will find in the release:

JkGZJdh.jpg
q
dBaeOxo.jpg
q
uRoBfyx.jpg

Z05GGNH.jpg

Kozitbp.jpg
q
mizkU7x.jpg
q
jc2JbDl.jpg
q

t3FoMpN.jpg

Phil

I think you did great with the cliff faces. They look really good. One has to pay close attention to see the order in what first looks like total chaos. I love your routes.

Thanks
Bob

Back