Model Railroadz

The day begins at the Amtrak Maintenance yard.....

Workers load some new rail onto an Amtrak MOW flatcar...

Amtrak GP-7 #778 paired with Amtrak SW1200 #576 as it waits for a cut of ballast cars to be dropped off
1d65512ae0ba4381931dbacde8e7df7c.png

Busy day ahead for the work crews

Last edited:
Heading toward Center Station to pick up some RR ties from the abandoned platform....

Dropping off the cut of ballast cars for delivery......

Heading back to drop off the remainder loads on the opposite track....

Just in time for the morning NJT local to remain on schedule...before its back to the maintenance yard for a quick lunch

Last edited:
I like what you did to Brazemore Yard Railhead! Nice work!

And in reply to Trainz_12, I made the route in TMR17, so yes it will be released for TMR, but I think if you get the dependencies, it would work on Trainz 12, not 100% sure though

I made the route in TMR17, so yes it will be released for TMR, but I think if you get the dependencies, it would work on Trainz 12, not 100% sure though
Routes and sessions are, to my knowledge, the only assets that you can't get to work on earlier versions of the game. So made in TMR2017 means it will only work in TMR2017 and TANE SP2.

I like what you did to Brazemore Yard Railhead! Nice work!

And in reply to Trainz_12, I made the route in TMR17, so yes it will be released for TMR, but I think if you get the dependencies, it would work on Trainz 12, not 100% sure though

Thank you and I look forward to the release of your layout ....I wanted something exactly in that size and with a double track that is sadly missing from the Brazemore. Keep me posted !

Btw: The modified freight Brazemore will be released shortly for freeware while I ponder what to do with the City version....

RH001

It has been released! Check out the recent thread "BNSF Marshall Sub" in Freeware Announcements for details and the download link!

Dependencies can be found on Jointed Rail and the DLS

**LARGE SCREENSHOT WARNING**
Some shots of the main line from a recent project I call Belt of Midpoint. It's fictional and based around areas in the Midwest. I also have a video of some railfaning on the route here or feel free to click the link in my signature.

b24b1509f80321da247daefcb15ab427.jpg

4ef7aa257db8dd8c0bbfabb177940eb1.jpg

c6221c6cb40cfbc3e044107bbb9eebc6.jpg

eba224a0dc4e6c75f439c7148308ecf4.jpg

Another one of my routes is being prepped for release next week when I get back from vacation. This is an overview of the "Pioneer and Freedom"

Last edited:
Work In Progress

I've spent about four afternoons and a couple of evenings on this:

General View 1:

Oldphartz_01.jpg

General View 2:

Oldphartz_02.jpg

The main "town":

Oldphartz_03.jpg

Plan View:

Oldphartz_04.jpg

The above shows the main room. A corridor with an extended length of line will lead off at the top right, connecting with the two sections of track at the main town, creating a loop -- partly in response to comments on an earlier layout asking if I would do something that allowed longer continuous running. The corridor section will have a logging camp and cattle yards. The barge at the main town acts as the fiddle yard.

I'm toying with naming the log camp "Cilie" and the two mines "Cnile" and "Stoopid". Then, of course, the main town must be "Oldphartz".

I'm a bit undecided whether it should be another desert layout, similar to Yuan:

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...-model-railroad-quot-The-Yuan-Gulch-RRCo-quot

Or a greener layout, like Hoofhearted:

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...arted-amp-Smelz-quot-a-NG-model-Trainz-layout

What do you guys think? Maybe I could do both.

Real life will get in the way for a little time but at least I can think about the layout plan for the corridor. Expect to see the final "Cilie Oldphartz Railroad" soon.

Phil

Last edited:
Back