Model Railroadz

Pioneer eXpanded Double Layout updated pix: Enjoy !!!
JUEMDap.jpg

6IUasXX.jpg

ANuEH5d.jpg

vLPsTVo.jpg

p3aeA7b.jpg

bEn20ez.jpg

Last edited:
Update: Freedom gets its first McDonald's franchise on the Pioneer eXpanded ..... Thank you David Akridge for making the model !!!

QSPqyBH.jpg

Md16pTl.jpg

TGqNcCa.jpg

Sbgun3g.jpg

OmymjRu.jpg

Last edited:
Wow I noticed that many screenies are awesome...

NKP

Thank you, the last one I think came out really well....I was waiting to fill that space in and finally had a great scene to make with David Akridge's McDonald's model. The layout has come out better then I ever would have imagined it could. Below is the original model before I added any detailing to it so you can see the amount of "extras" I like to add to make my scenes come out highly detailed:

LWzQQsI.jpg

Last edited:
What's more American than a car show on the weekend in an ADM parking lot ................ A local news crew in Freedom is covering the monthly Coupe club meeting.

QEFgeu7.jpg

XY8v3Rz.jpg

96u8GYz.jpg
NW41ixA.jpg

... wholy mosy ... great idea and wonderful world ... like it very much .. also the white concrete or cast blocks you use for the "fascia" ...
... old surroundings in a new coat ...
grtz
daveric

Phil,

WOW!! Your IKN model railroad is unbelievable! Your previous two - the KF and the P&F are
outstanding, but this just seems to be more "understandable", or maybe it just progresses more logically, to me, at least. I can hardly wait to see it, "in person".

Bob

Some one is trying to fill my new HD again, looks great don't know how you do it, its over 6 mths total time and my routes is only close to being released.

Tom

Next Phase in my "Double" series: All Aboard !!! The time has come for some passenger action on my Pioneer eXanded MRR .. below is the beginning stage
5PQSRbV.jpg

6vWUr7O.jpg
I9WNoNy.jpg
8Xakxlt.jpg

The last 2 shots show the details added to the station...message boards, newspaper rack, trash can, bus stop also with message board and bus stop sign, soda machines and a mail box

And now for the next section: I wanted to have an older less used road next to a newer highway that has been tucked away but is still functional

lhmjC0I.jpg

AlrAkmv.jpg

BP1DWzC.jpg

dl1x1fQ.jpg

Back