Page 199 of 203 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 3041

Thread: Model Railroadz

Blog Entries

Deleted as didn't work
    Last edited by teddytoot; January 1st, 2020 at 08:25 AM.
    John,
    (A bear of little brain)

Wanted to see what I could do with a 1 baseboard model railroad. Small enough be able to reasonably "finish" in a reasonable amount of time (about 6 weeks of casual tinkering).

Don't worry about how you get from the door to the other side of the layout...

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew608 View Post
    Wanted to see what I could do with a 1 baseboard model railroad. Small enough be able to reasonably "finish" in a reasonable amount of time (about 6 weeks of casual tinkering).
    Wow, that looks great. Very nicely done.

Cheers,
    Piere.

Very nice!

... great job, andrew608 ... nice style ... like it ..
    grtz
    daveric

Ditto, keep it up Andrew

Oh I so agree, you would can really get lots of track on one baseboard and plenty of detail too.

I have many MR items on the DLS that are freware that you might find useful, check out my username in your CM or on the DLS.
    Graham,

A member of TCWW

Amazing layout. Well done!

Wow! - That is making me change my new year's resolutions to include more time for Trainz. I think I like that more than many of the large layouts.
    Thanks for the pics and the KITA!
    Chris C
    File coffee.cup not found. Programmer halted.

United States of America, In Front Of My PC

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew608 View Post

http://images.n3vgames.com/trainzpor...shot-Image.jpg

Most model railroads have a simple Wooden Duck decoy sitting under the benchwork, and a soft foam header to protect "Ducker Under's" knoggens
    You have created a true Classic model railroad, what are your curve radius measurements, please ?
    Last edited by MP242; January 17th, 2020 at 02:46 PM.
    My 4325 car RGCX train is 53.24 miles long, and takes 1 hour to pass through town !

A shot from a WIP layout of mine...

more info here.....

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...y-Euromodeller
    Graham,

A member of TCWW

Andrew --

That looks great. Do you intend sharing on the Download Station?

As for access under the baseboard (duck unders), I had a similar issue with the Shortz & Kerl. The solution I adopted was to place doors next to the baseboard and lower them into the floor so that the top of the door was flush with the top of the baseboard.

Phil

United States of America, In Front Of My PC

What is great about Trainz model railroads, no Trainzers have actually ever split their biscuits, ducking under a model railroad platform, as we can ghost, phase, or beam right on through, any physical wooden train platforms
    My 4325 car RGCX train is 53.24 miles long, and takes 1 hour to pass through town !

Thanks all for the nice comments.
    Thanks to all the other content creators who share their work, routes, assets and techniques!
    approach_mediums YouTube videos have been helpful with techniques and learning of new assets. I like his “painted” road method. Philskene, Zsuda’s and railhead001’s work has been inspirational as well.

Phil,
    I would be fine with uploading to the DLS but I have to admit I didn’t pay much attention to which assets I was using so there’s likely a fair amount of payware, mostly from JR I think. I totally understand frustrations with missing kuids though

Quote Originally Posted by MP242 View Post
    Most model railroads have a simple Wooden Duck decoy sitting under the benchwork, and a soft foam header to protect "Ducker Under's" knoggens
    You have created a true Classic model railroad, what are your curve radius measurements, please ?
    sorry, I didn’t pay much attention to curve radii other than to make them as large and gentle as space would allow. I’ll see if I can measure some curves though.. at one point I put down some 89’ auto racks in some spots and just eyeballed that the angles between cars wasn’t too ridiculous.