Model Railroadz

Time for some action on the G&D.

Shots dedicated to the routes creator [h=1]jrfolco[/h]
4978ca9bfb75efa3d7334fd7447a047e.jpg

1de45118f280feedaa18348c54efdba5.jpg

021b80598a43085ec84ad41a294a4341.jpg

bba95e7b2274c4b4606092664c5228cc.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, amazing here are mine so far a small doubletrack oval and a WIP Narrow guage.
image(44).jpeg

The Narrow Guage (2ft./24in.)
image(45).jpeg

More NG

image(43).jpeg

SG

imagee994d.jpg

SG

What edition of Trainz does it need? Also, I know that if I download that, I'll be doing what every one did when they got their first train, SEE HOW FAST THE SHINKANSHEN GOES!

Matt --

a) 8 x 2 baseboards = 16
b) Possibly.

Edit:
The HUD is off but the consist was at full throttle and travelling at just over 70mph. The video runs for about 10 minutes. So, if my maths is correct, the distance travelled on that particular loop (there are other possible routes on the layout) is about 12 miles.

Last edited:
PHIL, I for one and I'm sure many other trainzers would be very grateful if this layout is released as DLC. (EPA have been bribed).

OK all you Cats and Kittens how about a blast from the past?

[Really big picture removed]

:cool:

Edit: Wow, I do not know what happened to this picture. It is about twice the size (in MB) that it should be.

Lets try this;

:confused:

Last edited:

I've been pondering on making a Christmas-themed Lionel layout myself. I also have a collectors guide to Lionels from their 'Golden Age' so I decided to make replicas of Lionel train sets in Trainz based on the info based on what the book listed. I then went onto the DLS and got managed to recreate a few. I will also note that one advantages of building Model Railroadz is that I don't have to deal with cats laying on the layout!

That is mcguirel's Lionel Lines-Model Railroader III Route imported into TANE. The locomotive in the foreground is one of hoborailcat's Lionel Postwar locos. The green one in the background is one of newyorkcentral's Holiday Mikados. I have no idea where I found them, they are not on the DLS. The passenger cars in the foreground are pweiser's Lionel Lines coaches and the ones in the background are mcguirel's Cresent Limited, these are on the DLS.

I asume you are talking about taking standard locomotives and rolling stock from the DLS and combining them into consists that match Lionel offerings?

Edit: http://www.trainweb.org/hoboshornsounds/ :D These are based on bdaneal's locomotives and need some work to get operational.

Last edited:
I asume you are talking about taking standard locomotives and rolling stock from the DLS and combining them into consists that match Lionel offerings?

Exactly. I can't remember the train set number, but I know that you can get a close reproduction in Trainz by taking Leeferr's Commodore Vanderbilt Hudson and combine it with PWeiser's silver Lionel Lines cars. I must note that the actual Lionel train set had a 2-6-4 designed to look like the streamlined Hudsons used on the 20th Century Limited, but since that's not available, I went with Leeferr's Hudson. You can make the Union Pacific 50th Anniversary set by combining PWeiser's yellow Lionel Lines cars with anl's Union Pacific FA-1. However, when I downloaded it (anl's FA-1), I got an error I did not know how to fix.

[Really big picture removed]

:cool:

Edit: Wow, I do not know what happened to this picture. It is about twice the size (in MB) that it should be.

Lets try this;

:confused:

Wow, I made this model railroad way before this craze.............. Older than dirt.......... Can't believe people still enjoy it........

Back