Model Railroadz

First area mostly completed (might come back later to add more details)
BjIEj94.jpg

sra8QB3.jpg

2NjT9vi.jpg

Cheers

Thanks hotgrove for the positive feedback. You'll find those plants by searching "WHM GR" by the author "whamm0" on CM. Hiawathamr, the route looks fantastic especially the SD40 in military uniform.

Keep model railroading guys.

Regards, Random Sandwich

Who in say 40-50 years ago would ever thought a Model Train layout could be represented as Virtual one, with such availability of options.......?

I for one never did, and having seen the latest Pictures shared here, think it phenomenal.....There is so much talent here, gifted Talent.......:p

60 some years ago, around Xmas time, I received my first Model Train Set, nope it wasn't Lionel, it was an American Flyer set, one Gondola, Tanker, and I think a Boxcar? Plus a Red Caboose and Electric Steam Loco set up to run on Carpet.

Wo what a swell Xmas it was.....

And now here we are so many choices, Computer, Smart Phone, Internet only.......The Sky is the limit.....;)

Every one you should be congratulated for your accomplishments here......:D

Thanks Blue and glad you are enjoying the content we put out ;)
Yeah who knew that we would turn the physical layouts into virtual layouts lol. The good part about virtual layouts is that you got all of the room you want and if you need more, just add it ;)

==================

UP train on the move
wBZVr5Y.jpg

X7KPzfC.jpg

KtbIDzl.jpg

Cheers

I agree would have never been able to build Valley Western in real life but now i have it in the Virtual world and many more.

Tom

Only got the Mixed up demo session I made based on the location of the trains in the video only trouble most of the locos and stock not on DLS most on Trainz Forge if I remember right so DLS is not going to like it very much

Hmm intresting approved ok with no warnings did not know it had so much not on DLS but will check for you

Tom

http:/trainz-railroad.ucoz.ru
<kuid:350301:7111004> backgr1 30m
<kuid:350301:7111005> backlgr130m 20m

Trainz Forge
<kuid:458454:100137> Generic Freight station

Australian Trainz Division?
<kuid:287284:102241> Track end old sleeper

ING4 Steve Flanders
<kuid2:169585:28164:1> SF two horse omnibus green livery
<kuid2:169585:28172:1> SF horses for floats
<kuid2:169585:28086:1> SF low flat wagon with Barrels
<kuid2:169585:28087:1> SF Flat wagon
<kuid2:169585:28088:1> SF Tandem donkey wagon

I am getting back to this route. Where is the "Steve Flanders Website"? Austrailian Trainz?

Thanks

Yes you both are correct with it being Rochelle :D

Shaun_rt - nice! I wanted to include Rochelle somewhere but it never did fit in until this route since its the UP lines. I should someday do the BNSF lines so I can remake the town :D

HiBaller - I forgot that I typed the name in there and I was thinking if I should remove it or not. I decided to keep it in and see if people can spot it lol

Cheers

:clap:What a great day it is, I come trolling through the Forum, up to no good, and Voila, I find these awesome looking Pictures, there is so much Talent here.........:clap:

Thanks folks for the grand experience.:udrool:

Back