Page 200 of 204 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 3046

Thread: Model Railroadz

Blog Entries

Hi, I don't know where else to ask but is there away to convert model routes into a normal route?
    How Tomorrow Moves

Model routes are pretty much the same as normal routes, and many are built with the regular Trainz versions, but they may use assets from TrainzModelRailroad (TMR) 2017. So in T:ANE you may not get some of the "model" stuff like room walls, curtains under the tables, flooring, etc. Have you tried it? Most of the operational stuff should be fine

Please release it, would love to take it for a test spin
    Head RailHead 001 Licence to Detail

Here's a small western themed layout I did...

0njugh09gy76tr6v65c5cr5dxc68rx7s5x4sop9jbnh89u7gvg 67f

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Forester1 View Post
    Model routes are pretty much the same as normal routes, and many are built with the regular Trainz versions, but they may use assets from TrainzModelRailroad (TMR) 2017. So in T:ANE you may not get some of the "model" stuff like room walls, curtains under the tables, flooring, etc. Have you tried it? Most of the operational stuff should be fine
    I have but I want to incorporate them into "realistic" routes and I can't figure out how to get rid of the model parts, if that makes sense.
    How Tomorrow Moves

Beautiful layouts everyone!

Here's a layout I've been working on for a little while. It's PRR-themed, but realistically any steam/transition era eastern road would look at home here.

@Ericmp: that is a sweet-looking layout!
    @Mkultra04: Now I understand what you are saying. That could take some work, as you will have to get rid of the digholes that separate the floor from the tables. Not sure how to do that, but I assume it can be done in surveyor. I am wondering if you just deleted "model assets" like flooring, ceilings, walls, etc. from surveyor or config.txt if that would remove them as needed. Hopefully someone who knows more will respond.

@ mkultra04 : every model railroadz i change into a "real world" design ... like in my thread "diorama : 4 in 1", post #27, where i changed philskenes layout ... you can really remove every asset you don't wanna have :
    - floor : (deleting spline) by raising the ground and/or filling with water ...
    - digholes : by finding the right spot = grey triangle in the floor with wireview (F9)
    - splines (walls, floor, curtains etc) : by viewing from above and hit the spline-end with the deletebutton ..
    ... send me pm if you have still questions or show pics of your results ... good luck and have fun ...
    grtz
    daveric

ps : i like your pics and/or designs ...

@ ericmp : beautiful ..

Blog Entries

@forester1-Thank you!
    @Zsuda-Thanks I'll try it out and I'll defiantly PM ya if I get stuck.
    How Tomorrow Moves

United States of America, Michigan, Ann Arbor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ericmp View Post

Here's a layout I've been working on for a little while. It's PRR-themed, but realistically any steam/transition era eastern road would look at home here.

I know it may sound a bit corny (if not outdated), but... ...Please please please PLEASE let this layout be compatible with TMR2017!

Quote Originally Posted by ericmp View Post

Very nice indeed.

Cheers,
    Piere.

United States of America, Georgia, Rocky Face
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cmoehrle View Post
    I know it may sound a bit corny (if not outdated), but... ...Please please please PLEASE let this layout be compatible with TMR2017!
    Given the track he used, he made it in TRS19.
    IT'S FOOTBALL TIME, IN TENNESSEE!

Blog Entries

Given that all of the fantastic work shown here . 2019 will have to be in my near future . ericmp .. Ya might post some shots on the PRR thread . Nice work , All

Matt
    work hard, Play harder

United States of America, Michigan, Ann Arbor
    Blog Entries

Ah well. While I'm on the subject of Pennsylvania, here are some sneak peeks regarding my latest project, my personal (If not very loosely based) rendition of Chuck Davis's HO scale Lehigh Valley Wyoming Division. To see pics and vids of the original layout, click here; https://sites.google.com/site/mylvrr/