Model Railroadz

Chuck and Joe, Dispatcher here. The afternoon shift.
Over on the ferry barge you will find a rake of loaded coal hoppers.
Haul them up and over to Phootnote and dump the coal at the coal unloader.
Contact me when done.
Dispatcher out.

Phil

Last edited:
Just when you thought it was safe to go back on the tracks, The Double is coming:

nmcSX3w.jpg

mq54FF8.jpg

cpHfFEV.jpg

Just a test run with 2 freight trains going in opposite directions on a new double mainline including TRC crossings that replaced the previous ATLS versions.Layout can handle 73' cars without any collisions. Also has functioning block signals for outer loop in opposite direction.

zsuda,

Beautiful work as usual. One question, can the outer board showing the cutouts of terrain be fitted with a fascia or changed to black to make it look like one ?

railhead001:
... do you mean like this ...

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

left:
<kuid:386322:3093> fascia100mL - olaf99 - modified
<kuid:386322:3094> fascia100mL160mH - olaf99 - modified

right:
<kuid2:156765:101335:1> Layout Fascia Black Curtain - simulatortrain - payware
<kuid2:69871:2382:1> Model Trainz Fascia, one and half thick, floor to baseboard (timber) - philskene - downloadstation

railhead001:

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

left:
<kuid:386322:3093> fascia100mL - olaf99 - modified
<kuid:386322:3094> fascia100mL160mH - olaf99 - modified

right:
<kuid2:69871:2382:1> Model Trainz Fascia, one and half thick, floor to baseboard (timber) - philskene - downloadstation

Thank you, that was exactly what I was looking for.

railhead001:

*snip*

right:
Granted that is a slightly updated kuid over what I have, but, that particular fascia I'm pretty sure is freely available here: http://jointedrail.com/product/model-rr-stuff-set-1/

I guess the newer version was a part of some payware thing, just showing that it does have a freeware equivalent.

If anyone still uses TS12, I'm getting close to the release of this route.

Its about a 25x25 HO scale layout loosely based on the Rochester Southern, with tons of switching. Ill be making a TANE version as soon as i finish downloading the game lol.

*Click on Pic for larger images* I hate hostthenpost not being anymore

2018_04_02_00h43_05.png
[/url]

If anyone still uses TS12, I'm getting close to the release of this route.

Its about a 25x25 HO scale layout loosely based on the Rochester Southern, with tons of switching. Ill be making a TANE version as soon as i finish downloading the game lol.

*Click on Pic for larger images* I hate hostthenpost not being anymore
I still use 12. That is looking good. Cannot wait for its release!

zsuda --

Impressive. Particularly the concept of the four sides, each showing a different scene. I like the appearance without the fascia.

Phil

Update: Pioneer eXpanded Double: ​ Now available on the DLS <KUID:793180:100252>

Enjoy multi train running on a double mainline, TRC crossings, operational block signals, animated scenes, custom detailed buildings and more !!!

WX8s9FU.jpg

newreply.php

Last edited:
Back