Model Railroadz

Well one of my MR layouts suffered an AK-AK Attack :hehe:

AK-AK-Attack.jpg

Just before retirement in the 1950s, a run down and dilapidated #9021 drifts slowly past on the way back to the locomotive depot.

UP 9000 class 4-12-2 -- The Cowboy
Model railroad -- The IntenCity Railroad
Locomotive crew -- Chuck & Joe
Photograph -- c. 1952

UP%209000_04.jpg

A quick shot from the narrow gauge model RR route I've been working on. It will end up eing approximately 8 ro so baseboards.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Some more shots around th Western Star railroad....first some work is being done near a new trestle being built yo replace an older one...

Pitkin - thanks. I have had fun with it. Just wanted to try my hand at a wild west themed route. It uses a lot of assets that are older and borrows a lot of Dan Gavel's textures and splines (thank you to them for their content , also Frank Dean for his rock formations)

Forester - thanks. It looked nice when I took it by accident. Had the route running then came back after being away from my pc and the sun was setting giving everything a nice orange glow :)

Jordan - you can find it on the DLS as 'Marsz-I Shuttle Starfleet'. Most of the area 51 assets used are in the Marsz series of assets (which are underused in my opinion - and there are so many)

Last edited:
Locomotive testing on my own personal 'Carpeton' test track. This is where I do engine and rolling stock testing before they get uploaded to the DLS, but I suppose I could clean it up a bit and make it available on the DLS. Trainz folk seemed to like 'Rugton', - so who knows what might happen.

ShGZtg5.jpg

T1UET16.jpg

@KotangaGirl, so I assume you’re playing trainz starter set on carpet? Well at least don’t have the precious trainz models eating dust off the carpet It’ll ruin the motors. Perhaps you could’ve looked into getting a train vacuum to “eat” the dust whilst maintaining a good service of the other trains. :hehe:
Regards, Ranciderwrich

Well that's one advantage of virtual carpet, - no fluff in the mechs. I wouldn't run any of my precious real world 'O' gauge tinplate engines on tracks laid on the carpet, but in Trainz I can get down on the floor and not worry about it.

U5poxeE.jpg

Work in progress

Work in progress.

Upgrading the Port Loleta model railroad to TRS19 standards.

Best watched full screen / 1080p.

Phil

Back