Model Railroadz

Next up some shots of trainz being trainz:
2018-08-24_21_23_39-_Greenshot.jpg

2018-08-24_21_25_53-_Greenshot.jpg

2018-08-24_21_27_30-_Greenshot.jpg

@Railhead: I love your Utah Belt theme. If you are interested in recreating Eric Brooman’s masterpiece, I have the track plan from Great Model Railroads 2007. Let me know and keep on keeping this thread alive.

-J

@Railhead: I love your Utah Belt theme. If you are interested in recreating Eric Brooman’s masterpiece, I have the track plan from Great Model Railroads 2007. Let me know and keep on keeping this thread alive.

-J

I actually have the track plan for Brooman's layout. This is going to be a different version of the Utah Belt...

Layout Update

So this is pretty much the completed layout, need to update markers and possibly make some industries active.....views start at south end and work their way up till the eXpanded section where the mountains are.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi gtasa --

Now, that certainly is interesting. I recognise the layout, of course. "The Mann, Phrom, Laramee Railroad." I've spent some time agonising whether all the time and effort I've spent updating it in TRS19 has been worth while. After comparing that screen shot with this video (watch full screen / 1080p) I know the answer. The three dimensional PBR textures, the TurfFX grass and the new TSR19 track are a considerable advance. It's all been worthwhile.

Phil

Hi gtasa --

Now, that certainly is interesting. I recognise the layout, of course. "The Mann, Phrom, Laramee Railroad." I've spent some time agonising whether all the time and effort I've spent updating it in TRS19 has been worth while. After comparing that screen shot with this video (watch full screen / 1080p) I know the answer. The three dimensional PBR textures, the TurfFX grass and the new TSR19 track are a considerable advance. It's all been worthwhile.

Phil
I'm really excited for the full release of TRS2019 so I can use the TurfFX grass and PBR textures in my m120 modules. My episode 3 project would really benefit from some of that grass, and North Maui would look 1000 times better with that PBR sand.

@Philskene,

Will the TANE sessions be usable with your TRS2019 version of the "Mann, Phrom, Laramee" route, or will they have to be modified, as well?

Bob

Hi Bob --

Good question. At the moment, no. From memory the T:ANE sessions use freight cars that are built-in T:ANE, not on the Download Station and not built-in TRS19.

This might change with the final release of TRS19. Or if N3V upload the missing T:ANE built-ins to the Download Station. I seem to recall that they promised the latter?

In the meantime, I've uploaded the TRS19 version of the layout. Sessions will follow once Chuck & Joe arrive.

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...ilroad-layout-The-Mann-Phrom-Laramee-Railroad

Phil

[FONT=&quot]
mrr1.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
mrr2.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
mrr3.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
mrr4.jpg