Model Railroadz

Another-overview-of-this-model-railroad-module.-Clearly-visible-is-the-shadow-station-hidden-in-a-tunnel..jpg

Model-railroad-test-drive.jpg

Driving-around-on-M120-merged-route..jpg

That's awesome! Hope these release...
Thank you.

It is released (for TANE) and can be found on the DLS.
Search for "Two Valleys" or kuid2:645812:12015:1.

One problem with Two Valleys for TRS12 ground and tracks another items unable to TANE... It's say (no Active) for TUME
Not 100% sure I understand what you mean, so here some comments I hope will include the reaction to your comment:
The route was made in TANE (build 4.3), so it should not work in TS12.
The route was made in TANE Delux, so if you are experiencing missing assets or assets that are payware / not active, those are most likely assets that are "TANE Delux" only.
I did use a few assets made by TUME; some bridge items, tunnel entrances and a few textures (9 out of the 157 assets on that route). My guess is they are part of a "Delux only" route as they are also used in the "Milwaukee Road".

Sorry for the inconvenience.
As I don't know of similar (seasonal) assets, I have no intention to replace those assets at this time.

About a year ago I said in a blog that I would try to get pictures of my layout up... you can see how well that worked out.

Let me know what you guys think; more photos on the way.

Last edited:
Hiwassee Terminal SD45-2 # 8952 leads an empty coal train off of the mine branch and on to the main, while SD45-2 #8954 leads a hotshot intermodal westbound

Well this is my first attempt ever at an upload(and post for that matter). This is a little project that I came up with in a class on a piece of paper. I call it the ElbowGreez and Industrial RR because I was feeling a little cheesy. It has a small Foundry, a furniture factory, an oil distribution center, a brewery, and Manufacturing/distribution plant with some staging in the back. Enjoy!

Thats a nice little layout there matt.
EDIT: Quick question Matt what are you using for your background trees?

Back