Model Railroadz

Thanks NKP. Yes I will be happy to share it as soon as possible. Still got some technical stuff to work out but its getting better.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Some screen shots from a new wip model railroad in trainz (my first real attempt at one. Not very large, but I wanted to try my hand at a model railroad in trainz) It needed to include a small fishing port to showcase the many ships/boats created by user pat9149 (all manners of very detailed vessels)

The layout is a merging of both the Loleta & Mad River and the Chesapeake Harbor Belt track plans by Iain Rice with some modifications to connect the two. It has both a small fishing port (west end) and a shipping port (east end).

I hope to put this on the DLS at some point once I am done tinkering with it :)

Overall shot:

East end shipping port (needs work)

Been thinking the same since I found all the civil ships on Military Trainz great work Whamm0, his ships are so high detailed and need a home.

Thanks everyone. Its been fun. Nice to say I may actually finish a route too :)

I'll have to check out that lighthouse euro. Kinda like the one I have though. The colors are a bit bright, but the light effects it has are nice.

Thx Walter

Thanks Phil. I feel honored (and just a weeeeee bit humbled) that you like it. Your work is always impressive. Thank you.

Your version of Loleta looks great. I've always found it amazing how much detail you fit into your routes. I can't imagine what a trs19 version would look like, but I'm sure it would be great.

Euro - I downloaded msgsapper's lighthouse and it is impressive. The realism in the texturing is awesome. I'm not sure if I will use it though as it has no light effect at night. If it did I'd use it for sure.

Walter

Great stuff! Msgsapper has put two more lighthouses out, one with a rotating beam, but I think you already have a really good one if I remember.

Thanks. Its amazing how much work the lighting can be. Every time I thought I was done, there was another spot that needed it.

I just took a look at those new light houses. I'll have to download them and try them out. I do think they would be more detailed and better looking than what I have. What I have has some nice lighting effects, just the top of it looks a little simple, but I can live with that.

Honestly you did such a good job putting that scene together, even if it is an old lighthouse, it really ties the room together. Looks to me like your nightmode work is paying off, it looks great.

Went for a drive, was nice.

Then took a wack at the backdrop.

Oh-yeah.jpg

Back