Model Railroadz

I'm back at it again! This time, I actually have a download, as well!
Module KUID: KUID:699717:100040DCC Base Session KUID: KUID:699717:100135CAB Base Session KUID: KUID:699717:100134

zFgJC80.jpg

u9TNkDo.jpg

Plus, I have a Minor tease for the next video already as well! You're all going to have to come to terms with seeing stuff like this in M120 Multiplayer:
qkaO27z.jpg

Your adding some nice additions to the collection to make it easier to build model Railways / Roads

Great work , Thanks

Tom

I agree. It looks great. Particularly as we swelter through 40 degree heat here in South Australia, with a few more days at the same temperature to come.

Wanted to see what I could do with a 1 baseboard model railroad. Small enough be able to reasonably "finish" in a reasonable amount of time (about 6 weeks of casual tinkering).

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Don't worry about how you get from the door to the other side of the layout... :Y:

Wanted to see what I could do with a 1 baseboard model railroad. Small enough be able to reasonably "finish" in a reasonable amount of time (about 6 weeks of casual tinkering).
Don't worry about how you get from the door to the other side of the layout... :Y:

Wow, that looks great. Very nicely done.

Cheers,
Piere.

Oh I so agree, you would can really get lots of track on one baseboard and plenty of detail too.

I have many MR items on the DLS that are freware that you might find useful, check out my username in your CM or on the DLS.

Wow! - That is making me change my new year's resolutions to include more time for Trainz. I think I like that more than many of the large layouts.
Thanks for the pics and the KITA!

Most model railroads have a simple Wooden Duck decoy sitting under the benchwork, and a soft foam header to protect "Ducker Under's" knoggens :cool:
You have created a true Classic model railroad, what are your curve radius measurements, please ?

Last edited:
Back