Model Railroadz

A special model for your model railways...

Euromodeller%27s-2000th-download-to-the-DLS.jpg

It's in CM and on the DLS now.
EMT DRG BR 61 001 Brass Model <KUID:166065:113500>

Cheers,

Graham

Thanks for the kind words.
It's a bit of a dogs dinner and next time it has to be smaller with a set plan.

FvhzTzD.jpg

hNEqei3.jpg

bjqjcec.jpg

������
Geh0gPv.jpg

4SrFKSx.jpg

[FONT=&quot]
IkZVUY7.jpg
[/FONT]

Last edited:
I politely disagree with you Hotgrove! It is amazing just as it is. You have put a wonderful amount of detail into that route, and it shows with every shot! If it was a real model layout you could do like our local model train club and post signs saying "Can you spot - ", with details for the visitors to find. Outstanding job!

Thank you for those very kind words Forester1.

They inspire me to try and make this work because it's the operational side of things that fail me.
It's just creating and sitting back to watch that i enjoy if that makes any sense.

I like the way trainz allows a techno thicko like me to 'cheat' by using invisible track to bypass signals which cause trouble and i always do this.
Not for the trainz purists and is the reason why i refrain from uploading anything.

i selfishly use trainz for my own enjoyment but hopefully i can find a way to make this workable and feel ok about sharing it.
It is heavily detailed throughout.......thanks again.

Last edited:
Hotgrove, your layout looks awesome - I am very impressed. Please consider sharing your work; I'm sure there are many of us who would be very happy to take this for a spin just as it stands, and to be quite frank I imagine that I would learn a thing or two about Model Trainz myself.

Speaking of... would you mind sharing some details about the assets for the building, and the fascia components? They are very much what I have in mind for my own project.

Regards,
Mike

Last edited:
Hi there Mike sorry i never got back earlier.

For the rafters,skirting and finishing trim on the walls i used............EMM MR BASEBOARD EDGING 01-V2 TEAK.
The ceiling panels come in black and white.....i chose the black ones......EMM MR CEILING PLAIN BLACK.

The windows are by ISH6 and you will find them under his Marsz content.

Hotgrove,

Thanks for the pointers.

If anyone is interested, I believe the Ish6 windows used are '<kuid2:58223:25099:1> Marsz-I Kit x v403 (Glass Panel)'. There's a series of such windows, both vertical and horizontal orientations, with 1 to 4 panels; the KUID I listed is the 2-panel vertical variety. They appear in the Surveyor Objects tab (static, not splines), and measure 50 meters long by 10 meters high (vertical) / wide (horizontal). Thanks, Ish!

Many thanks also to 'euromodeller' for all of their fine MR assets.

Regards,
Mike

Thank you for your kind words, much appreciated.

Coming soon for build 4.6+...
Earth versions of the Marz Glass panels.
For roof and wall, brown and white frame choice.

They do not cast a shadow and the Roof ones can be tilted.

I can make a version for TS12/TANE but they will cast a shadow, let me know if you want this please.

beta......

Windows-Beta..jpg

Cheers,
Graham

Last edited:
May I ask here, who knows this followed room objects?
  • Window with Window recress/reveal / Fenster mit Fensternische
  • Window sill / Fensterbank
  • wall, who can enclose window recress / Wand, welche Fensternischen umfasst
  • Window curtain / Fenster-Gardinen
  • white wooden Door with glass / weiße Holztüren mit Glas

I know the very good objects
  • H0 Wall white, user "hack", UID 1776
  • Door #3, user "Euromodeller", UID 166065
  • H0 scale Window, user trainboi1, UID 648132

Thank you for your patience and support.
Kind regards
Udo

Hello there Graham,i wouldn't mind these windows for TANE.

Being able to tilt them would add a whole new dimension to the room.

Regards hotgrove.

Back