Model Railroadz

15764316351_1df490950e_o.png

15580338559_511c3c45a0_o.png

15146220414_02d44e3037_o.png

15580337959_0c39c78459_o.png

Come on down an check this one out for yourselves!

Cheers,
SM

I downloaded this route and It well not show up in TRS 2012 can you please help
My build number is 61388
Thank you
chris sullivan

so I went and had a little play and got into the cofig file and changed it from 3.8 to 3.7 and now it works
and All I can say is outstanding
It is a little and simple layout
Thank you
so now it is my turn to put something togeather
again Thank you
Chris Sullivan

G'day all,

how about a challenge? I tried to figure out how i could model a complete exhibition room on a single base-board (720 m x 720 m). Here is, how i progressed so far. I plan to build six modules on the baseboard, all with a unique theme. Most of the modules will be completely playable, one is a diorama (due to lack of place.) 5 of the modules is - more or less - complete.

An overview of the exhibition room:
7N4LAD.jpg

The Russian Narrow Gauge Layout (mostly Russian Content)
XYTTHc.jpg

The Hungarian Winter Diorama (Mostly Hungarian Rolling stock and Greenery, guest star the master of snow, dinorius_redundicus :))
oCebRu.jpg

The Polish Steam Layout (Polish Content and Greenery)
vh6wqf.jpg

The Belgian Hill Layout (Mostly jcayena Buildings)
E0CsPv.jpg

The German Trams Layout (German buildings and trams)
74WUAA.jpg

Yet to come: American Harbor Layout (mostly with JointedRail content)

How about that? I am curious if you could make more than 5 functional layouts on a single basebord :Y:

Cheers:
Sura
:wave:

Last edited:
It's a great idea Sura and i done a quick set up shortly after this concept was put forward that could house such a project.It was only basic and dosen't look much but now with more assets available it could be improved upon.....this was the basic idea i came up.A centre layout flanked by four smaller layouts and room on the perimeter to for more stuff.Love the German tram route.
2nganty.jpg

It's a great idea to have one layout alongside the walls :clap:. Looking forward for your progress...

Which objects do you use for the layout corners?

Cheers:
Sura
:wave:

This was done a while ago Sura and i'm not planning on building on it.....It was just an idea that i was tinkering with.The corners were filled in with paving slabs but now that i have a bit more "know how" and better assets to work with i could do a much better job, although that's for another time.Im just enjoying the various layouts that are on show here.Keep up the great work....regards Hotgrove.

Back