Model Railroadz

eric --

I see you are still using the T:ANE version of Mann, Phrom, Laramee. Try the TRS19 version I uploaded a week or so ago. Trust me, the TRS19 effects -- the TRS19 track, PBR 3D textures and TurfFX grasses -- give it much more life. For example:

TRS19%20MannPhromLaramee_15.jpg

TRS19%20MannPhromLaramee_18.jpg

I did my normal write up here:

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...ilroad-layout-The-Mann-Phrom-Laramee-Railroad

If you enjoy the Mann, ... you might also like this one too:

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?148885-New-TRS19-layout-the-Phootnote-amp-Fourword

Phil

@Phil: what hardware setup are you running? I'm considering taking the TRS19 plunge this winter. Lovely shots!

_____

Quad Core Intel i7-4790 @ 3.60GHz / 8GB GeForce GTX 1070 / 16GB RAM / SSD / Monitor @ 1920 x 1080 / Screen shotz & videos with FARPS

Just for some fun, on youtube there is a series from the UK " Great British Model Railway Challenge " , they have 3 days to build a layout.

Gordon

I find this programme on UK Channel 5 very disappointing - only very brief views of the modelling, probably only about 10% of the time, and the greater part seeing people talking! I want to see the models …

Ray

One has to remember that it is intended as entertainment for the average viewer and is probably produced by somebody who has little or no interest in model railways. If you really want to see how train programs can be messed up, watch Yesterday's Trains that changed the world and spot all the mismatches between commentary and video and the historical inaccuracies.

WIP

So here we have a WIP layout of the Columbia, Glade Creek, and Western (about 70-75% complete), still deciding on release or not.
with a WIP locomotive reskin (private as of now).

The caboose is a K&L trainz reskin and will not be released.
A-WIP-everything.jpg

More pictures coming soon!

Pinorev >

I have looked for your route on the DLS and nothing comes under piece tour in HO, or under your Trainz Name.

Have you uploaded this somewhere else?

Rico

Who said that you can't run a UK locomotive on this layout? :hehe: (Warning:Fairly big and lots of images.)

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
Back