Model Railroadz

Thanks John, that sheds a little light on things. So far, if I sort my list of assets (there are 804) by status I can see the unknown assets grouped together. There seems to be only 4, 3 by perrock and one by Auran. All are grayed out. Many assets are "installed-payware". What does that mean? I haven't purchased any payware routes.

Thanks for your help, John, and for your nice comments, too.
Best,
smyers

I'm not sure myself what installed payware actually means. I have assumed it is items that are included in payware packages but otherwise available normally. No doubt somebody more knowledgeable can enlighten us. As regards the Auran item can you post the kuid as I suspect it is an obsoleted item whose replacement has a different kuid number.

And another shift begin to assemble at the crew quarters:
2018-08-08_17_53_33-_Greenshot.jpg

Thanks for your generous comments, everyone. As you can see, I'm a novice with Trainz. I've thought of uploading to the DLS, but the missing assets, lost kuid's, etc scenario that many uploaders endure I may not be able to handle. I started the route just as JackieG was uploading his Miami Spur ( a fantastic route) and I thought everyone was going to chase him down with torches and pitchforks! I have only TANE so many of the older assets won't even work on my version. Most came from the DLS or Jointed Rail freeware. None are payware. Philskene, you've done this many times. How do you provide links? I haven't a clue where every blade of grass and doorknob came from. Is there a process for making it as painless as possible?

Anyway, here's a couple more...

Several details to finish off, but so far, so good.

Best,
smyers

That's a great looking layout Smyers. Wonderful detailing and texturing.

Please let us know if you do decide to upload it.

Cheers,
Piere.

Many thanks, Piere. I'd upload it ASAP if I knew how to do so without creating a firestorm of lost kuid's and missing stuff as seems to be the case many times. I've even had help from a prominent route builder on this forum and I'm still not sure of payware vs. provide a link and so on. All the detail means lots of 3rd party assets. I don't have a clue where many of them came from now. Anyway, that same builder advised adding more people so I'm in that process now...

OnR2dH8.jpg

Best,
smyers

Please provide us the item and the KUID so we can help you out with making the dependencies easier to find. The Download Station (DLS) versions of the animated people in your picture are exactly the same as the ones in your picture. When you go onto the DLS, select 'description' and type in 'nekolai75' and click 'search'.

For all the "Country" lovers out there...……..

2018-08-12_21_28_13-_Greenshot.jpg

And a short vid:

A pair of Utah Belt GP38-2s have just gotten green to proceed into the Painted Valley after UB SW1500 #1520 has cleared the main to prepare two centerbeams for loading. Now GP38-2s #2014 and #2009 can finish taking their drag of empty hoppers from the WP&L power plant to the UB Classification Yard

Go Big: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eX7GGX0cEM Best viewed in 1080p

Last edited:
wow! I love your layoout my trainz all the times... I see your screenshots wow. Will new layout release?

I am hoping to release it, not to much more to go. Most detailing is done except for some minor areas then I need to add track markers. Coming along a lot quicker then I originally anticipated.

I am hoping to release it, not to much more to go. Most detailing is done except for some minor areas then I need to add track markers. Coming along a lot quicker then I originally anticipated.​

Does same layout merger other name layout? And I has four layout from you in my trainz.. I little confused. lol

NKP

Does same layout merger other name layout? And I has four layout from you in my trainz.. I little confused. lol

NKP

The new layout will have a completely new name, something with "Fossil Fuel" , so if your looking at my "rehash" thread in freeware you will see more updates and more info has the release gets closer.

Last edited:
Many thanks, Piere. I'd upload it ASAP if I knew how to do so without creating a firestorm of lost kuid's and missing stuff as seems to be the case many times. I've even had help from a prominent route builder on this forum and I'm still not sure of payware vs. provide a link and so on. All the detail means lots of 3rd party assets. I don't have a clue where many of them came from now. Anyway, that same builder advised adding more people so I'm in that process now...

https://i.imgur.com/OnR2dH8.jpg

Best,
smyers
Your small Model Railroad is absolutely blowing me away :cool:

Back