Model Railroadz

Railhead001, will you be re-releasing the latest version of Pioneer X?

Yes, I am waiting for a few responses to custom reskins to see if they can be included.....but yes indeedy, the hopefully, now completed version will be released in all its detail. On a side note with the new expansion my rig is averaging 36 fps with a high of 62 fps with settings maxed except low for shadows and Phys-X unchecked (smoke effects will not work properly with it checked). I have an I7 7700@4.3, 16GB Ram, Gtx-1060 (6GB Version) running 1920x1080 on a 32" monitor, which is the same settings I use for the video recordings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice diorama and screenshots Zsuda.

Are the warehouses and old tenement buildings you've used on the DLS, or are they built into one of the later versions (after TS12) please?

Nice diorama and screenshots Zsuda.
Are the warehouses and old tenement buildings you've used on the DLS, or are they built into one of the later versions (after TS12) please?

... thanks for the compliment ...
- the warehouse in front is a combination of one building in several heights and turnings: <kuid2:45324:24856:1> JR Generic Brick Industry 1 = a free JointedRail clubcar-content by Justin Cornell
- in the background is a combination of 3x <kuid2:523:1421:2> Industrial Building 13 + <kuid2:523:1972820:1> Industrial Building 18 + <kuid2:523:1972823:1> Industrial Building 20 = all built-ins TS12 & TANE
- in the corners are the JR downtown buildings: chrismasgift of JointedRail by wearsprada .... (there are also nice downtownbuildings built-ins TS12 & TANE) ..

grtz
daveric

So with the issue with Host N Post wiping out previous postings I will be adding some previous and more updated pix for those not familiar with my Pioneer X starting with the town of Pioneer:

NFathQN.jpg

qw
VIo65mq.jpg
qw
lC0eYqB.jpg
qw
nVaMHln.jpg
qw
lsXjKX9.jpg
qw
G261nyK.jpg
qw
GcDEqB4.jpg

qw
GWz1lnk.jpg
qw
KZPtMXW.jpg
qw
nMXiiMK.jpg

Last edited:

Some shots of the second town "Bluesville"

7fqUd9Q.jpg

OJepYgM.jpg

T4ynIsE.jpg
r95hBiU.jpg

qZ5xqRC.jpg
z6emXVl.jpg

F1Oh02X.jpg

I wanted to create some very detailed small towns that would fit in with a rural farming theme. After JointedRail released their old town series this past Christmas I knew I had found the models I wanted to incorporate.

Last edited:
stunning work

nzld

Thank you, it has been an enjoyable experience since I started learning a little more than a year ago with my first project, modifying the Brazemore Yard layout that came in TMR17.....and now finishing Pioneer X. I consider this a true virtual model railroad. I should be releasing it shortly and hope people enjoy using it as much as I do.

Main street is now attracting the eyes of corporate America with the revitalization plan in affect:

sTsW5JO.jpg
qw
sd3Jer2.jpg
qw
QyJ444M.jpg

Any one for designer eye glasses ? More to come
:D

Below was the original Tom Ford eyewear shop, wasn't to happy about it so I added a sign going across the façade after reskinning it completely blue, next I applied the same trick I did for the Starbucks window: Last 2 pix show the new and improved display window for Tom Ford Eyewear..

pLKR7tq.jpg

QNgjcv1.jpg

YLWzuDs.jpg

Below the row of stores , GAP, Banana Republic and Tom Ford Eyewear

7FI0vbr.jpg

Last edited:
How about a bike shop for sales and rentals ?....
04EmYcP.jpg
OjrAtJk.jpg

Tommy Hilfiger just opened a shop...

AM8Qb7s.jpg

NjQlDJj.jpg

qw

And finally added a lobby to the "Hotel"

EyKqNfI.jpg

Last edited:
GAP and Banana Republic update:

YfuHjLc.jpg

33pTWcZ.jpg

Pioneer town is finally starting to come to life now, just a couple more to go....maybe an art gallery to throw in the mix.................

Last edited:
Back