P3TBjxB.jpg

fOra240.jpg
VyrhUoZ.jpg

[FONT=&quot]
fOra240.jpg
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Lovely work Graham.
I have plans to attempt a small country/village type MR using a lot of those tudor like buildings.

That has been shelved for the moment as i'm having trouble trying to upload my Oakfield Central MR layout.
Set up a session but it won't run properly due to a problem with modified content.
Will keep trying as i really want to share it.......Regards John.

Will this route be available on the DLS soon?
Tim

Sorry, I've only just seen this post.
It will be going on the DLS, just not sure when.
I have a special control feature on it that takes time to set up and work smoothly plus lots of detailing to bring it to life.

----------------------------------------------------

@bob-ross, amazing work!

Cheers,

Graham

Wow, I haven't visited this thread for a long long time and I'm floored by the excellent work displayed.

For a change of pace, I started doodling around with a MR version of the narrowgauge route I'm working on. I was going to just duplicate an existing HOn3 route built by Ron Pearson (no relation) that appeared in Oct 2014 MRR magazine. But after flipping the upper level track plan and connecting to the lower I found there was a lot of unused space on either side of the 4 bbs the plan required. I like Ron's simplification of the largest town on the route but decided to redo the other 3 to somewhat duplicate their track plans at about 50% of the prototype's lengths. With the extra space on the 4 bbs I added in a couple of the smaller towns that were left out and added at least a short representation of a branch line that wasn't possible in Ron's route. Train lengths will be 50% or less of the prototype lengths if I ever get that far but I'm hoping for a route that will allow operations that mimic the prototype fairly closely.

Based on my past track record I would not count on anything happening soon like in the next couple years. But here's some pics of the start. I'm working out the grades based on the prototype profile to see what changes will be necessary to keep the grades in line with it and also workable and interesting.

I have to say I got a bit carried away with my expanded track plan of the route. To be honest what I ended up with doesn't look much like Ron's HOn3 plan. Time will tell if I can turn it into a Trainz MR route.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Bob Pearson

Last edited:
After rearranging this track plan time after time, I think it's ready to start adding some scenery. It's by far the layout that I keep going back to. Switching, mainline action, and the ability to opperate it alone is why.

Last edited:
Railhead 001

Dyes anyone have the deps made by railhead001, reason I ask is I’d like to grab all of his model railroad routes from the dls to do a video with for my July 4th extravaganza for my YouTube series if I can get the deps from thr folks on here, I even had messaged him and that’s what he suggested I do, ask around on here

Last edited:
Back