Model Railroadz

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

tdstead: Thanks.

Forester1: The route is from euromodeller. It can be found on the DLS called EMM MR Nebenbahn Hengeburg TRS 19 <kuid:313505:1149>.

Here are some photos showcasing togog's updated D&RGW locomotives and rolling stock on jordon412's [FONT=&quot]Model Trainz - DRGW San Miguel Branch TRS19[/FONT].

Thanks Graham....Tom.

Explain Tom ? :D

I would say i'm beyond halfway but don't really know where i'm going to be honest.
It's about one board with a few adjoining blank boards behind the walls to house portals and run trains and trams in and out of different sections.

My first real shot a MR and so much work in it.
If i do it again it will be half the size.

I have some ideas but Ik I’m taking the trinity bay making some adjustments and then using thr m120 modules I should be able to run trains in the trinity bay layout room and the other side of that room, I am gonna do a stream hopefully this week if anyone wants to watch this project come together

Forester1: Thanks. The route is from jordon412 that can be found on the DLS. <kuid:289739:100190> Model Trainz - Thunder Valley & Midland TRS19

By no means the finished article but it's good to eventually reach the stage where you can take a break from the build and enjoy a bit of activity.

[FONT=&quot]
2AMCXaf.jpg
[/FONT]

Back