Jointed Rail's locomotives may have reversed bogey / truck?

Sorry for the slow response.

Unfortunately, neither complete overwrite nor delete then re-download were completely successful. I got the CSX SD70MAC YN3 FR and the UP SD70M Letters fixed, but the other engines are still affected. Also, when I attempted to re-download the UP SD70M Flags, I got an error message and was unable to download the asset. It happened both from the order email and the link on the actual site. If it does any good, I noticed that all the affected engines, at least for me, use the Dirty Black version of the HTCR bogey :)50203:3).

-Graham

Sorry for the slow response.

Unfortunately, neither complete overwrite nor delete then re-download were completely successful. I got the CSX SD70MAC YN3 FR and the UP SD70M Letters fixed, but the other engines are still affected. Also, when I attempted to re-download the UP SD70M Flags, I got an error message and was unable to download the asset. It happened both from the order email and the link on the actual site. If it does any good, I noticed that all the affected engines, at least for me, use the Dirty Black version of the HTCR bogey :)50203:3).

-Graham

Contact them, support@jointedrail.com and get their help. Very good support group, response times are beyond what you can ask for. The author norfolksouthern37 might give more coverage on this, perhaps? Give 'em at try.

Back