Errors in game

The error indicates (yes, I was able to use the links but only after copying/pasting and altering the link - try reposting it without any extra characters in it) that you are missing a sound file. Check that your asset isn't missing any dependencies in Content Manager.

Shane

Everything comes back as no missing dependencies, nothing faulty, and the only warnings are for uniform color

So according to the error messages the asset causing the problems is the SP SD45 but after both a QDR and an EDR, there are no errors or missing dependencies related to that locomotive or anything else related to the session. Part of what bugs me about this is this is all built in stuff. There shouldn't be any problems with this stuff.

have you edited the engine in any way, such as changing an asset? modifying b.I. content will damage it. these locos are missing a LOT of texture.txt files that only show up when edited.

I have tried doing a complete re-install and multiple EDR. Nothing worked. I think it might be related to one of the game patches. I have SP1 HF4. Are there any known errors related to this?

Back