Can Anyone explain this ?

hotgrove

I've just recently visited part of a route i haven't been working on for a few weeks and tufts of grass have suddenly appeared all over the place.It's grass that i haven't used and there is swathes of it.I can't delete it.The find the object tool returns nothing.....I realy dont know what's happened here.
zu40oo.jpg

Only guessing, it's a built in grass that doesn't show using find object. There are trees like that also.

Thanks Fran.....swathes of it have sprang up over a wide area and i don't know why it has appeared.It comes into vision when i skim over that part of the route.....I don't know how to get rid of it.I think these things only happen to me.

Could be one of those annoying Ground textures with clutter mesh, anything like that been "fixed" by the DLS repair? Or worse someone has updated something using the wrong kuid and replaced a ground texture with a grass asset, I accidentally did it locally and had hundreds of cottages all over the place!

hotgrove;1247835}It comes into vision when i skim over that part of the route.....I don't know how to get rid of it.[/QUOTE said:
I have some quality weedkiller!

I agree with Malc, it is related to a ground texture. I tried using that particular one on a route because the grass looked great, until I saw the little tufts of grass. I tried everything to get rid of them but eventually the undo button did the trick. I recommend trying a different grass type, such as the AJS ones :)

Jack

I've been using the same built in grass textures from day one.....i take it i will have to delete 2 or 3 baseoards and start all over again....maybe you could put some of that magic weedkiller on the DLS Fran and i will use that......Joking aside,it's a big set back and i'm just waiting on the same thing happening on other parts of my route.

Just paint over it with a different grass texture and the clutter-mesh will go away, or use the Replace Assets function. :)

I think some clutter-mesh textures have CM somewhere in the name.

Kieran.

I wouldn't advise using the Replace Assets function due to the dighole effect (unless someone can confirm that it's fixed in the OP's version).

Shane

I tried the first option suggested by captainkman and it has solved the problem....much appreciated....as a few of you have stated it was related to a ground texture.Thanks for the quick replies.Fran....put that weedkiller on hold........PHEW.

Back