Yesterdayz iPortaling

Well I'm going to be awhile since I had to do a fresh Install of trainz, also i'll have to build a route from the ground up again... Just let someone else have N&W since I can't use anything right now...

Well I'm going to be awhile since I had to do a fresh Install of trainz, also i'll have to build a route from the ground up again... Just let someone else have N&W since I can't use anything right now...
NP you can join when your ready.

Also a slight change of plans, I want everyone to make a consist of the equipment and email it to me and the stuff not on the DLS I will PM you about.

I am getting close. I have most the Products and kuids for them figured, ( just a few left to verify), I am also working on the Consist. I promise not to use all 23 ARN Reefers I saw..... I should have things wrapped up when I return form KC, MO.

I am getting close. I have most the Products and kuids for them figured, ( just a few left to verify), I am also working on the Consist. I promise not to use all 23 ARN Reefers I saw..... I should have things wrapped up when I return form KC, MO.
No rush since it looks like you me and Charles are the only ones interested for right now.

tried to email it to you was unable the zip file was too large. if you have a google docs page up I will upload to it and you can look at the cars

Back