kuid 2:1001

leksie

Hello all ,

I've tried to upload a route but i got the message that kuid2:1001 (passengers) is not accepted by the DLS

I've searched the forum but couldn't find anything although i know that it has been an issue .
In the upload are no stations with that kuid .
Strangely it appears in the asset kuid list to upload.

May I ask where kuid2:1001 (passengers) came from? That particular kuid is incomplete. The full number should be kuid2:your number:asset number:X, (X being the updated version starting at 1 to whatever) of kuid:your number:asset number..

When i open the conf.file i get this :

kind "product"

obsolete-table
{
0 <kuid:-3:10060>
}
name "Passenger"
product-category <kuid:-3:10091>
instance-type "instance"
icon-texture "icon_texture.texture"
mass 65
allows-mixing 1
username "Passengers"
username-cn "乘客"

A whole bunch of passengers .

asset-filename "passenger"
name-es "Passenger"
username-es "Pasajero"
name-it "Passenger"
username-it "Passeggeri"
username-ru "Пассажиры"
name-fr "Voyageur"
username-fr "Voyageurs"
name-nl "Passenger"
username-nl "Passagiers"
name-de "Passagier"
username-de "Passagiere"
name-cz "Pasažéři"
username-cz "Pasažéři"
name-pl "Pasażer"
username-pl "Pasażer"
name-hu "utas"
username-hu "utas"
name-ru "Passenger"
kuid <kuid:-2:1001>

kuid-table
{
0 <kuid:-3:10091>
}

I cant find any reference to <kuid:-2:1001> on the DLS and cant understand why it appears in the config file for <kuid:-3:10091> which is a built in Auran asset. When I look at the config file for <kuid:-3:10091> on my install it has no reference to any other kuid number.

You cannot upload assets to the DLS that you have not created so your CDP for upload must only contain your own 'assets' ie those that start with your kuid number. Re package your route to CDP but do not include assets from other creators using the option not to include the dependencies. If there are assets in your route as dependencies, which are not on the DLS then add a note to the description of the route to say where the third party assets can be downloaded from.

Regards, Andy

May I ask where kuid2:1001 (passengers) came from? That particular kuid is incomplete. The full number should be kuid2:your number:asset number:X, (X being the updated version starting at 1 to whatever) of kuid:your number:asset number..

I am having the same issue. the asset is the budd cars for C&O passenger, pleasure dome and diner cars only it is listed as " kuid:-2:1001"

the asset is kuid:327871:101564

there are 5 more cars with the same problem

I am having the same issue. the asset is the budd cars for C&O passenger, pleasure dome and diner cars only it is listed as " kuid:-2:1001"

OP's problem was that the DLS would not accept an upload with this item as a dependency. Your problem seems like you have an asset that references this item as a dependency and you can't find it to download.

A KUID with a user ID of -2 was created in a system that was not registered. It will not be on the DLS, and should not be distributed.

The best fix is to edit the config.txt file and remove the tag for this item (two places - allowed-products and kuid-table) and commit the asset. If the problem is more widespread then you could clone a passenger commodity and change the KUID to <kuid:-2:1001>. That would fix it for all assets that use this KUID, but it's a kludge.

Change <kuid:-2:1001> to <kuid:-25:1235> (or <kuid:-3:10060> for TRS2006>) in the config.txt of the assets (two places - allowed-products and kuid-table).

Peter

kuid:-2:1001 is said to be "cure against corrupted passengers assets", it was made by russian community, I remember that in one of previous TRS versions there was passengers asset build-in which included one corrupted mesh (female 9 if I remember correctly) and since then there is huge mess in the passengers...

Back