SOCALWB909's Content List

socalwb909

Photo Creator
-I've been out of Trainz for almost a year now due to personal life changes. I've been slowly getting back into it lately but noticed I have missed out on a lot of changes, new content, new websites etc. Even thought about waiting for the next installment of Trainz, but I miss it.

-What I am asking is, to get myself caught back up in content releases, is a list of websites, forums, links, etc. that people have released my content. Example, www.Jointedrail.com, being an obvious one. So if you have skinned any of my assets, railcars, locomotives, scenery assets etc. and have a website or download links, I would like to get a list going here. My kuid number is kuid:334896 / socalwb909.

-No one will be in trouble here if someone or some group has released my content without permission from me. I know I'm not the best at answering people when they email me, can I release... But I do not speak for other asset creators though nor is it okay to do so. I'm just happy to been able to contribute back to the community as other asset creators have in the past and may still do. Thanks!

-Joe

I would just like to say thank you for all you have done, and provided. You're a BIG chunk of my father's collection, and I have a lot, also. Bravo.

Paul

Back