USA Pics (electric)

flusi737

SBB Cargo Germany
Well...i already noticed that the USA pics thread is more for the 'diesel Shots', and i dont want to disrupt the pic flow there with all my electric things.
So this is where people like me that actually have routes in the US that have catenary or third rail can post pics without annoying the USA pic thread posters...lol
This is NOT one of my always hated project threads...

Screenshots AND Videos are welcome
:D

lets start....

Last edited:
Some from me. ;)

2nklvyt.jpg

2vsm4ja.jpg

358cltk.jpg

Haha, no problem :) so i hope you stay here and post at auran sometimes :p
btw: you can include up to 10 links(pics) per post :)

+ some NJT pics that went a bit wrong :/

i have a question gfisher: what is the name of the white truck, and how can i get it ? because i need trucks like that into a route

@gfisher...now i really 'need' to ask that. what are the names of those trees and where can i optain them? Every time i see those pics i get more interested in billboard trees lol. The Pofig Speedies i use look good too, but are still framerate-unfriendly :p

@amtrak...50's?? Lol remember that the Acela is in service since 14 years...

Felix

remember that the Acela is in service since 14 years...
I found a hole in the space-time continuum.

Some of the trees are Jan's, look for JVC(W) for winter trees; some of them are my reskins of Jan's trees, the ones with the brown leaves, I think they are on the DLS or at USLW; some are my reskins of David Drake's winter "leaf-off" trees, also on the DLS I think. Look for a "GF-" prefix to David's name which I think was called "generic". David did some nice winter trees in his "perfect" tree series.

I found a hole in the space-time continuum.

Some of the trees are Jan's, look for JVC(W) for winter trees; some of them are my reskins of Jan's trees, the ones with the brown leaves, I think they are on the DLS or at USLW; some are my reskins of David Drake's winter "leaf-off" trees, also on the DLS I think. Look for a "GF-" prefix to David's name which I think was called "generic". David did some nice winter trees in his "perfect" tree series.

Thanks a lot! :)

Hallo,

nice to see that here is a thread especially for electrified US Rail Roads.

Actually I did not even know that there ever have been any electrified Rail Roads in the USA before - not a single line ... LOL :) :) :)

Here some of my stuff:

0jnn.jpg

0hqd.jpg

85ki.jpg

4ev8.jpg

iz9v.jpg

l9wh.jpg

fjmw.jpg

wotl.jpg

vfmx.jpg

egi3.jpg

Your's TUME