USA Pics (electric)

Norm,
Yes, it is TRS19. I did a straight download from the DLS for the route, and it came out very nicely. Always some missing assets but nothing I noticed.

It's one of only two electric routes I have that I can run my Pennsy electrics on - this and Jrfolco's Baltimore route but restricted to the main line. Wish there were more.

Gary

Wow, TRS19 really does improve the appearance of this old route! This is my modified version imported without fine tuning the environment.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Thanks for pointing this out Gary. :D

Well it has been an all morning battle but

GG1s in TRS19,

Edit: Image replaced

Ha! All 41 GG1's I have. :D I have not taken them out on the road yet.

Last edited:
Hah! Now I know why my alarm clock was blinking - freaking blackout from Norm's GG1 experiment! :hehe:

I love that shot. All those GG1s in the same spot. I can't get many of them to work, but the PRR ones and some of the Amtrak ones do work for me, thank goodness.

I remember seeing them blasting up and down the northeast corridor. I was standing on the tracks just south of Claymont, Delaware when RFK's funeral train came through, pulled by a black GG1. What a somber sight.

Heinrich505

Hah! Now I know why my alarm clock was blinking - freaking blackout from Norm's GG1 experiment! :hehe:

I love that shot. All those GG1s in the same spot. I can't get many of them to work, but the PRR ones and some of the Amtrak ones do work for me, thank goodness.

I remember seeing them blasting up and down the northeast corridor. I was standing on the tracks just south of Claymont, Delaware when RFK's funeral train came through, pulled by a black GG1. What a somber sight.

Heinrich505

Farewell to Camelot

Consist based on several online movies and what is available in trainz. Passenger cars payware from TrainzForge.

Last edited:
Thanks Norm. A sad memory but well constructed in your screen shot. The Penn Central GG1s were somber and stately for the consist.

I couldn't find the passenger cars on their site. Are they in one of the Flyer packs, maybe #2? Just curious.

Heinrich505

The consist is (not in order)

<kuid:648132:89970> Pullman 6-6 Sleeping Car
<kuid:648132:89965> Pullman 10-Section Obs
<kuid:648132:89900> Pullman 8-5 Sleeping Car
<kuid:648132:89902> Pullman 8-3-1 Sleeping Car
<kuid:648132:89907> Pullman 10-1-2 Sleeping Car

All by trainboi1

and were selected from both [EF] Pack 2 and [EF] Pack 3 I think.

I think I found a list of the RFK consist and this was the closest match.

Last edited:
Back