USA Pics (electric)

The Trainz god, he doth sayeth unto me, Cameron, come inheret the WIP Metra Highliner prepared for you, for when I was hungry you gave me food, for when I was sick and you visited me, when I was in prison, and you came to me. But the people asked when Lord did we see you hungry and feed you? Or sick or in prison? The king answered 'In as much as you have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, you have done it unto me'.

amtrak 664 pulls the northeast regional into 30th street
slenderman8888_20170618_0002.jpg

On the Bus

What are those things on top, in front of each loco pantograph, for ?

At some point prior to 1941, GN added a high-voltage bus connection between Y-1s (it was even copied on the Y-1a, seriously altering the profile). It's similar to the system used on Reading MU coaches, and resulted in moving headlights, bells, and lighted numberboards it displaced.

@Saieditor - Yeah, had to create a special Omaha Orange version of the panto asset for the Empire Builder/striped color scheme. Color photos leave no doubt the repaint included the pantographs.

@normhart - Yes, those. Watch Freeware for announcement when ready for download. ;)

Hello, nice screens normhard!
Its always nice to see some action at my Milwaukee Road - route. I don't remember his name, but somebody is about to create the once electrified portion of the GN. That means one day that GN-trains can be operated in the "right" place. And if he will create his route the way to support season change too, you would be able to take summer and winter screens as well. But that's belong to him of course.
Until then have fun between Avery and Drexel :)
Your's TUME

If you don't want me to share it, it's not a big deal
I understand, man
I do

LOL, hard though it may be to believe I do have a life, sort of. Since I can't sleep I hopped on the forum at 3:24 AM and discovered all your messages. I assume you are talking to me, if not perhaps you might consider actually naming who you are talking to.

That said, all my screenies that are posted to the Internet are free for use by anyone for any purpose that does not relate to hate. It might be nice to credit the artists, TUME (route), PWeiser (locomotives), and Magekear (cranes and crane tenders).

Last edited:
Back