USA Pics (electric)

More Interurban

I really like the North Shore Line pics.
I would post some shots myself, but I lost most of them when my hard drive crashed three months ago... :(

Just found a solution (?) to that - after taking a bunch of screenshots, I move them to an area in my development folder associated with the project. That folder is heavily backed up, and it also avoids a huge default screenshots folder.

Back on the ITSy (Indianois Transportation Syndicate), a Laurel Line combine acts as a one-car train in Sauk during development:

Demand stop
Demand-Stop.jpg

Local switch (heading for the eastern part of town instead of back down to Preble)
Local-Switch.jpg

(Some monkey business going on there - the layout currently lacks a full-function passenger station, so the Sauk Co-op Elevator was dealing in baggage for test purposes ;) .)

I do that all the time.
American cars coupled to an European loco and vice versa.

Who cares, as long we have fun with our trainz.

The Corn Belt - Local Streamliner

A one-car passenger express flashes through the cornfields on the ITSy (Indianois Transportation SYndicate)

Cornfield-Flash.jpg

for a scheduled stop on the town circle in Sauk. Tickets may be purchased at the kiosk.

Local-Streamliner-Service.jpg

Very nice Normhart, what route is that?

That is TUME's <kuid:82412:1152> Municipal Transit Railroad. It is build 3.3 which explains the floating rails. The girls are my addition. :D

TUME is working on an updated version which will be along eventually. There are screenshots of it from him earlier in this thread.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

:D

Last edited:
Short Enough? (More ITSy)

One of the ITSy's locally famous "Pudgy" combines - replacing outdated streetcars, they measured 25 feet 3-5/8 inches between end sheets...

But-Not-Short-Enough-to-Hide-Behind-a-Mailbox.jpg

...but still not short eough to hide behind a mailbox :hehe: . Also spotted on Sauk's town circle, a visiting North Shore combine in the orange-and-maroon color scheme.

Visitor-from-Chi-town.jpg

South Austin shops,

Stockyards, North Station, and transition from third rail to overhead.

:D

Last edited:
Back