USA Pics (electric)

Class B

Oh that's nice...

What is it? :hehe:

It would be nice to see some new interurbans.

Illinois Terminal System Class B motor. Currently awaiting upload for hosting... Another IRM project, but I've also added the amazing Class C and Class D to my job jar... if I can figure out how to manage four trolley poles at once. Had them out for a test run on Downtown Traction and took some pics.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Woo-hoo! Illionis Terminal rolling stock, too!

Yeah, a bit of luck there, surprised the heck out of me to discover it on my system. No idea why I downloaded it.

Edit; Ha! A bit of ferreting around...

and it turns out that Euphod did some Illinois Terminal rolling stock back in the day. They are on TPR for those that are interested.

Last edited:
Our Great Northern Electrics collection is expanding again thanks to pweiser,

All electric locomotives available at TrainzProRoutes http://trainzproroutes.org/tprdownloads/ registration required.

Empire Builder consist including diesels by diecastgalore, tank cars by gn1996, caboose by mcguirel, and route by TUME, all on the DLS.

Last edited:
Bonjour,
Comment règle t'on les pantos aussi haut?

Amicalement André

Hi Andre,

Open the asset in Explorer,
Find sparker.gs and open it in notepad
Find
//*** USER SETTING *** USER SETTING *** USER SETTING
//****** SetWire Contact Wire height in meters
float wire_ht_m = 6.2;
//****** BE SURE TO SET THIS WIRE HEIGHT FOR SPARKS IN CONFIG.TXT

Change 6.2 to 7.5 (the wire height on TUME's route) and save the file,

Submit the edits. Hey Presto!

:D

Bonjour,
Comment règle t'on les pantos aussi haut?

Amicalement André

Answered in the General Trainz thread. Though @normhart may be able to provide the correct numeric value.

@normhart - Aside from the three-phase locos, that about finishes the GN electric roster. GN also had X838 high car (catenary inspection and maintenance), and class 603 once-and-future interurban box motors during construction, but I've got only one photo of each.

Amazing shots there!

We apparently answered at the same time. (you owe me a beer) :D

I see that I was mistaken to assign numbers other than 5011 to these locomotives as there was apparently only the one which, I would guess, teamed with one of the boxcabs. (5010?)

Tme zones?

We apparently answered at the same time. (you owe me a beer) :D

I see that I was mistaken to assign numbers other than 5011 to these locomotives as there was apparently only the one which, I would guess, teamed with one of the boxcabs. (5010?)

Yeah, we seem to be answering these things simultaneously of late. How can that be? We're in different time zones! :hehe:

I didn't want to say anything about the clone 5011s - but yes, it often led a Y-1 boxcab or two, hence the bus contact on the B end.

I sincerely doubt GN would have made another such rebuild since it would involve throwing another of the Y-1s off a cliff and burning two more EMD F-units. But strange things happen...

Deer Lodge, 1972, two years before the electrification was permanently shutdown. Already, plans to de-electrify are being considered and put into place. Milwaukee can't afford to upgrade the line, bridge The Gap, and buy new locomotives - not all at once, not one at a time. E82's days are numbered, unfortunately.

rGbRZMH.png

Cheers,
SM

Bonjour Lego207,

J'ai téléchargé les F7 du Milwaukee et il manque les kuids suivants:<kuid:99654:100115 et 100116>
Merci d'avance!

Amicalement André

Bonjour Lego207,

J'ai téléchargé les F7 du Milwaukee et il manque les kuids suivants:<kuid:99654:100115 et 100116>
Merci d'avance!

Amicalement André

EDIT: Turns out I was wrong! I forgot to reupload those with the site makeover last month, thanks for letting me know. Made those two a separate download on the 'Misc & Deps' page: Black/SLRR EMD Radiator Fans.

Cheers,
SM

Last edited:
@Trizzy2609 - Very nice! Makes me almost wish I visited the East Cost sometimes, where there's still heavy electric railroading in the US. I especially like the knobby yellow platform edge. Need knobby yellow passenger boarding steps to go with it (g) ?

Back