Problem with Stations on Routes

captainkman

You are reading this.
Hi there,

I'm having an issue with stations on some routes I've downloaded. Mostly ones by Angelah but others as well. (Not Angela's fault though I'm sure. :))

Some of the trackwork and platform ends are missing.

I think AJS Station Kit parts are being used here. Here's a picture. (Click on the thumbnail to enlarge)

I'd like to know what is wrong and why this is happening. I should also mention that trains are able to travel across the section of track, showing that it's invisible. I can see AJS Track Eraser parts in Surveyor.

Thanks in advance.

Kieran.

G'day captainkman,

Kieran, I am inclined to agree with you. Although I can't offer any assistance with the problem, per se, I wouldn't be seeking solutions from Angela, the issue lies clearly with the AJS platform ends. Might I respectfully suggest you take your plight to the appropriate AJS asset FAQ for further assistance...

Jerker {:)}

Hi Jerker,

Yeah, I'm aware that it's not Angela's fault. I'm sure the stations were complete when she uploaded the route.

First I'll check my AJS Station Kit libraries and parts, then if the problem isn't solved I'll go to the Asset FAQ thread.

Kieran.

Edit: A look revealed that my invisible 2t and 4t stations were outdated. I'm downloading the updates now so we'll see if that fixes the problem.
Edit #2: Nope, that hasn't solved the problem. I'll keep looking for outdated stuff then go to the thread if that doesn't solve it.

Last edited:
Back