Jointed Rail - NEWS/Limited Service 12/23/13 - 1/6/14

jointedrail

Official N3V DLC Partners
Hey Guys!

Couple of quick reminders before the Holiday Break....

Midwest Grain 3.0 content pack is only available to purchase pre-order until 12/31/13. THIS WILL NOT BE FOR REGULAR SALE IN THE STORE AFTER 12/31/13, Get it now!!

Some of you did not get the newsletter, while other got 4 or more!! (sorry bout that!!) In that newsletter is a coupon code that will allow you to TAKE $10 OFF OF ANY PURCHASE $25 OR MORE! ENTER CODE: take10off at checkout! (COUPON CODE OFFER EXPIRES 12/23/13)

Service will be limited between 12/22/13 and 1/6/14. Many of our staff are traveling for the holiday's and will not be able to answer right away. Expect normal business to return on 1/6/14.

From all of us to all of you, wherever you may be in this world, please have a safe, happy Holiday and a great New Year!! We look forward to a fantastic 2014 with more to offer and a brand new TRAINZ!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

From everyone at Jointed Rail.

Last edited:
Thank you for catching that, corrections have been made! MWG Content Pack is only available to purchase preorder until 12/31/13, it won't be for regualr sale after that date. The coupon code expires tomorrow on 12/23!

Again thanks for catching that, sorry for the error!

I ordered mine the other night I can't wait
Hay guys have a merry Christmas and Thank you for all your help though the year
chris sullian

Back